Bumblebee X Stressful Reader Part 2

Warning this contains violence in family do not read if mentioning this is sensitive to you I advise you to either skip the Chapter or skip ahead

______

~Your P.O.V~Finished the Assignment and Left~
I finished the Assignment and I asked miss Derby to give me a lift "Sure thing" I avoided bees stare and got into the car and drove off with Miss Derby.

~No one's P.O.V~
"Why is Y/N upset" "She told me she had a Crush on bee and bee kinda reacted the wrong way now Y/N is upset and I don't think she'll come back to base now" Rachet Grumbled "I can go get her" Rachet drove off to get Y/N and bring her back to their base.

~Y/N's P.O.V~Hours Later~
My mum and dad were fighting again, I heard a car horn outside when Dad threw a beer bottle out of the window "Who the Frick is that" I rolled my eyes grabbed my bag I dodged the bee bottles "Where the frick do you think your going brat" Rachets Holaform appeared when my dad grabbed me to tight "Sir please let go of her" Rachet grabbed my other hand gently "Who the F**k are you" Rachet looked at me as I rolled my eyes "Dad go back to the bar" I kicked him in the stomach when he grabbed my hair "Don't touch me" I grabbed my crying mother and got into Rachets Alt Form "Are you alright miss" I looked at mum "Where's Elle" mum looked at me "S-She's At Daycare" I looked at Rachet and he nodded and I told him the location.

~At The Base~
Elle and mum got out of Rachet and Optiums and the others looked Surprised, I got out and bee gasped "I'm fine I'm fine" I had cuts on my face little ones and some on my Arm from the flying bottles "What happened" Rachet explained what he saw "Wait he hurt you" i shrugged "Yea I guess" "He pulled your hair" "Meh" bee stopped me and went to his Holaform and suddenly kissed me "0///0" bee looked at me dead in the eyes "Did he hurt you anywhere else" I smiled and kissed him back "No I would of beat his ass" bee rolled his optics when Fowler said something about Arresting him mum went to Argue but couldn't she somehow agreed "Miss L/N" Optiums looked at my mum "Are you alright" I let go of bee and hugged my mum, she cried started saying she blamed herself and that she wanted to 'Save Him' "Mum that F***k Face got what he deserved and it isn't your fault he wasn't right for you" i smirked "Maybe Optiums is" Optiums optics widen aslo mums eyes widen and she puffed her cheeks, I bursted out laughing "Omg your faces" I feel into bee's chest "Omg bee" "-//-" "-_-" ":P" "I think we should go Love" I dove into bee and bee shut the door and drove off "love u bee" he chuckled (in his own way) "I love u to" I got into the driver seat and Layed my head back falling asleep as I felt bee buckle me in.