Sparkmate Megatron X Pregnant Human Reader

Description: The Eventful night you had with Megatron last night has you feeling a bit sickb

Contains: Pregnancy

~Your P.O.V~On the Nemesis~
I woke up and felt the urge to vomit so I ran into my bathroom not noticing Megatron woke up "Sweetspark are you okay" Megatron's Holaform walked in And quickly held my hair for me "Are you okay" God my mouth "Yea I'm fine Sweetspark" i rinsed my mouth out "Are you Sure either can have knockout check you out" I smiled "I'm fine probably just something I ate" I have a feeling this has something to do with last night "Do you mind if I go into town and get some stuff" Megatron was unsure because of what happened when I went alone "I'm not sure" "How about Soundwave comes with me" Megatron nodded "Okay" I smiled and kissed his cheek hugging him and walked off grabbing my Purse.

~Three Hours Later~
"MEGATRON" I tried to contact Megatron but it wasn't working and it was raining and I'm freezing, I yelpt when Soundwave picked me up and Covered me from the rain "Thanks your so sweet" Soundwave but a smile face on his visor and I smiled back
"Soundwave" I smiled "Groundbridge it's raining" a Groundbridge opened and we went threw and Megatron looked at my soaked up grumpy face "Who broke the Groundbridge" I looked around when I saw RedStone on the ground holding her Ped, I groaned and walked up to her "Are you okay red" "Someone Kicked me into something" I glared at Knockout  and he flinched
"Why aren't you helping her Chop Chop" he nodded and Soundwave picked me up taking me to my room "Thanks Soundwave" he smiled well not really not on his visor. I walked into the bathroom and read over the instructions.On the pregnancy box.

~Couple Minutes Later~
I looked at the Test "Positive," I freaked and walked sour of our room and down to Knockout "KNOCKO..." I froze when I saw Megatron "Is something wrong" I don't know why but I screamed "AHHH" I hid in a small place "Y/N" Megatron crouched down and saw me crying I just threw him the Test since I couldn't mutter a word "What us this knockout" I heard knockout gasp "Lord Megatron this Is what humans refer as a pregnancy test" "shes sparked" their was a pause when Megatron told knockout to leave "Y/N I'm not angry" I crawled out when Megatron got me "I Love you both" Megatron whipped the tears and kissed my head "I- I love you to" Megatron smiled and I smiled back.