(Now And Forever My Love) Sad Optiums Prime X Devestaed Femme Reader

~Your P.O.V~At Base~mentions Family members death~
I was sitting in the corner of the base alone because I didn't want to talk to anyone "What's wrong Sunshine~" Wheeljack doesn't know what happened with my twin sister "Not now Wheeljack" "Oh Come O...." "My Sisters dead Wheeljack I'm not in the mood" I couldn't hold my tears back and started crying my optics out, I felt arms wrapped around me and looked up to see Wheeljack hugging me "How l..." "About 5 Mouths ago she died saving Optiums from Megatron" I looked at Optiums he must of felt so guilty "Optiums are you alright" I walked over placing a servo on his arm and faked a smile iv been getting better at doing that but Optiums knows "His fine Kids his just tired so am I" "y/n" I looked at Optiums hoping he would buy my fake smile act "I'm fine" I walked into the corridor when I felt Someone grab me "Y/N" I looked around to see Optiums with Empthy Guild and sadness in his optics "Optiums I'm fine" he frowned then Dragged me to his quarters shutting the door "we need to talk" I folded my arms "About my sister because if it is it isn't your fault, it's my fault" his optics widen "What no it isn't your fault the only one at fault here is me I sh..." I grabbed his faceplate and kissed his dermas (Lips) "Optiums Prime listen I love you and I wouldn't of been able to survive without you in my life and I think that is why my sister Scarficed herself she had always done stuff like that I should've protected her I'm the older sister I should've Scarficed m.. Mhm" Optiums kissed me "don't blame yourself and don't even say that I would be spark broken if you had joined the allspark before telling you I love you so much" I smiled tears falling down my faceplate "It seems we've got in a mess haven't we" Optiums smiled and I kissed him then he pulled away smiling holding the side of my faceplate "I love you and I'll help you get threw this" "I love you to Optiums and it seems will be getting threw this together" "Now and forever" I closed my optics "Now And Forever my Love".