(Wisdom Teeth) Autobots X Decepticons X Sad Reader

It's not like the removal one shots I mean while they still are in and to clarify I mean impacted Wisdom Teeth ones I know because I have them and 😠 their a HELL.

~Your P.O.V~Waiting~
I was waiting for Knockout to come pick me up when my jaw started hurting.

~Two Hours Later~
I felt the ground shake and I opened my window and came faced to face with Megatrons face "y/n u apologise for being late" I wasn't really in a good mood you see my wisdom teeth are hurting I don't think Megatron would care "*Shrugs* Yea it's fine" I walked out in my pajamas

"y/N is everything okay" no everything is not fine you big dummy "Yea I'm fine" Megatron suddenly scooped me up and I yelped a bit "You are not fine now tell me" I grumbled "why would you care about something so little" I don't mean to get upset i...

"y/N is everything okay" no everything is not fine you big dummy "Yea I'm fine" Megatron suddenly scooped me up and I yelped a bit "You are not fine now tell me" I grumbled "why would you care about something so little" I don't mean to get upset it just hurts "of course I care now what is it did someone hurt you ill kill t..." I smiled when held my face in pain tears fell down my face "Y..." "it's nothing I'll be f.. Fine it sjust my wisdom teeth" he looked confused "MEGATRON" I let out a deep frustrated Yell "OH FOR F**KS SAKE PRIME" "0_0" Everyone looked at me and I growled "Um...." "Where's my painkillers" (😅) I grabbed my water bottle out and took the painkillers "I am not in the mood for your Fragging scrap right now Optiums can we just go Megatron" he nodded flying off with me.

~At the Nemesis~Going to her room~
I walked past StarScream and Knockout "NOT NOW" Knockout looked at me concerned "Knockout can you take a lo..." I suddenly started crying (Stupid emotions) breakdown and Knockout bent down "Whoa Whoa Whoa what's wrong" "my Mouth hurts" StarScream looked at me "did someone hurt you" i explained to everyone what wisdom teeth are after I calmed down and Megatron scooped me up again and took me to my room going into his Holaform and getting into the bed with me "I know you like to Um..." I smiled softly and hugged him just letting all my emotions out.

~in the middle of the night~
I couldn't sl3ep the pain got worst, I held my face and started crying Megatron wasn't in the room "Mhm what's that" I heard my door open when the autobots Medic walked in "y/N what's wrong" I looked away "I... I'm f..." I started crying more "I... It hurts so much" he frowned scooped me up "what can I.. I do to help" ".... Painkillers"
"Rachet hurry" "I'm taking you with me" I couldn't be bothered to do anything.

~At the Autobots Base~
"Rachet are Y...." I saw Optiums and started crying more "I'm so... Sorry sorry Optiums" his Optics soften "it's alright what is the matter" "My nose and mouth is hurting" "here" Rachet out me down next to miss Derby and she gave me a Hugh powerful painkiller "try and get some rest and put this on it" I hugged her and she hugged me back and I tried to get some rest.

I Apologise if this is bad I'm just going from Experience
\_-_-_/