Optimus Prime X Pregnant Mother Human OC

Characters come from sims 4 but the idea of the characters belongs to me expect one of them :3

Description: Venus has known the Autobots for 12 Mouths now but one day when she comes to see the Autobots with her toddler son she's both surprised and angry at the same time when she sees her other son their with the Autobots

~Venue's P.O.V~Arriving to Base~
"*Giggling *" I was going to the Autobots base and I had to bring my son to the base because his father wasn't coming to pick him up for some reason "Who's that" I looked out and saw my son talking to Optimus wait MY SON, I stopped my car not close enough that my son and the Autobots could see me, I got out of my car and put the baby harness on and put Orion (yea I know I just realized when I named him XD) in the harness and he patted my back "CHRIS" Chris jumped "Oh do you know her Chris" I death glared Optimus and he jumped abit "You have to the count of 10 before I go...." Miko walked up to me "Its not like his your son so why do you care if he ditched school" I clenched my fist "YOU WHAT" "MIKO why" "it's not like she's your mother" I looked at the Autobots "I want to know why Chris is here" Optimus looked at me "He saw Me when I was Fighting Megatron and tried to record us" I slapped my forward and looked at my son worried "Sweetie I'm not trying to me mean I just worry for you" he frowned hugging me "Yea I know I'm sorry mum" "MUM" I smiled

"Yes his my son now Sweetie explain why you Left school" he explained to me He was getting bullied and I hugged him clenching my fist again "Don't worry about then I'll deal with them" "are you going to tell dad" "Well do you want me to" he looked...

"Yes his my son now Sweetie explain why you Left school" he explained to me He was getting bullied and I hugged him clenching my fist again "Don't worry about then I'll deal with them" "are you going to tell dad" "Well do you want me to" he looked away for a sec and shook his head no "it's okay sweetie I won't tell him" I frowned "are you okay mum" I snapped out of it and smiled "I'm fine sweetheart how about you take your brother and go play" he grumbled yea he didn't want another sibling.

(Omg I was so shocked when Chris reacted like that in sims 4 my poor boys ;( it shocked me)

Chris smiled and took Orion "Come on Orion let's play Dinosaurs" "Orions his name" "Hey I named him before I meet you so it's just a wired coincidence" I held my stomach "owch" Chris looked at me worried "are you okay mum" "Y-Yea just give me a sec" I took a moment and stood up "Mum whats wrong" "this isn't how I really planned on telling my son and you guys but life has a wired way of putting me in these situations" Chris looked at my belly "Ohhhh no" I nodded "Mum how many kids do you need" I bursted out laughing "Omg" he stared at me blankly "I'm serious mum" I hugged my son "ah I Love you my son your so wired" "-_- wat" I kissed his head" miss Derby came in "Oh hey Chris" I smiled "can you believe my mother's pregnant" Jane laughed "what's so funny" I let go of my son and stood up facing him when  Blaze walked in pinching his cheeks "Little Chrisie here loves his mummy so much he doesn't want it share her" "0_0 um can I have my sons back Please" we love blaze but she can be a bit To umm how do i say it to affectionate towards us well just her family "June can you drive my son home his father should be getting their soon I just got a texted from him" I grumbled "Sure thing let's go Chris" "June can you drop me off to" "Sure" I looked at my sister "I'll try and be home by 10 okay"she nodded and they drove off when Orion started crying, I looked over and saw Miko panicking "MIKO" I saw Rachet and Optimus in their Holaforms trying to calm my crying son "whoa what happened here" Orion looked at me and reached out his arms to me "what's wrong baby" I whipped his tears and I realized what he wanted he was Hungary "WHAT I didn't do anything" "it's fine Rachet his just hung you three didn't do anything" I grabbed the blankly out of my back pulled my skirt down and started to breastfeed him "What are you doing Miss Russell" I looked up at Bumblebee "I'm breastfeeding him it's another way you can feed him" Optimus was looking at me intrigued and I smiled "Do you want to hold him" his optics widen a bit "I'm not sure I s...." I stood up and Orion looked at Optimus and smiled yawning "nonsense just hold his head and and put your servo here and their you got in" I smiled seeing optimus hold my baby.

~30 minutes later~
Optimus was still in his Holaform holding Orion still very intrigued when I looked over I saw Orion asleep  in Optimus's arms "He must like you Optimus he doesn't usually sleep like that with new people" I smiled at the sight of my son asleep when suddenly their was a camera click and Orion cried loudly I ran to Miko and grabbed her phone "WHAT THE HELL" "whoa whoa...." "Camera flashes can be harmful towards babies don't flash your light in my babies eyes okay" she froze and I gave her phone back "nearly gave me a dam heart attack Optimus if you don't mind can we go up the top of the base" he nodded seeing how worried I was "I'll take you two up" Optimus gave me Orion and was in his normal form again and offered his servo to me being careful when I got on.

~On top of the base~
Optimus was holding us "Optimus you know you can go back into the base if you want" Optimus smiled "it is alright are you okay" I blushed a bit yes I've kinda developed a crush well a huge one "dada" I blushed madly when I realised he was looking at Optimus "dada" I looked up at Optimus and he was blushing madly "Did h..." "well he hasn't seen his father since he was born" I started tearing up "Venus what's wrong" he put us down and his Holaform appeared again when he held my face "What did he do" i true dot look away but I couldn't optimus knows me to well "H...He cheated on me" "I couldn't deny it anymore "I just thought if I s-stayed with him my sons would still have a F-Father I don't want them to E-Experience what I went T-Threw I don't want to be a
B-Bad M-Mother" my eyes widen when Optimus smashed this lips.onto mine "You are not a bad mother I've know you for mouths now and your an amazing person and I love you" I was shocked and their was an awkward silence when Optimus.was about to say something I Interrupted him and kissed him back "Iv Loved you for a while now" I smiled when Optimus smiled at me warmly, we kissed done more time before we headed back to base.

This seems like shit X<