Optiums Prime X Sparked Opel Prime

~Opel's P.O.V~Tellinf Optiums~
I was Walked down the halls looking for Optiums to tell him I'm Sparked when I Walked into his room I gasped I saw Them kissing "Opel No it's not what it looks Like" I gave Optiums the
*Cybertronian Pregnancy Test* and Frowned "I hope it was Worth it Optiums" I ran out of base Crying and ran toy secret Place.

~SteelAngel's P.O.V~With Rachet~
I was talking to Rachet when Optiums ran out "Do you know where Opel Went" "WHAT" "she saw Arcee kissing me and ran off and she just told me she's Sparked X "well if she told you that then get out there and find here because she is very Sparked and if she is attacked the babies might not Survive" "Wait two" "LOOK FOR HERE" Optiums nodded and Transformed and rolled out of the base "Easy Sweetspark you don't want to stress to much" Rachet rubbed my Sparked Belly, I smiled "Sorry I'm just worried for my Sister" Rachet kissed me.

~Opel's P.O.V~
I was sitting on top of a Cave feeling the Rain Fall on my Frame "Opel where are you" I went to get up when a Sudden shock of pain went threw my stomach and felt something Go dow my Legs "Scrap Scrap Scrap Not Now" Optiums saw me and ran up the Hill "Op...." "I'm giving birth now TAKE ME HOME PLEASE" Optiums Nodded and picked me up running Home.

~In the Med Bay~
Optiums put me on the Med Birth and Rachet Bolted in getting me Ready "Okay push when I tell you to okay" I nodded Squeezing onto Optimus's Hand "Push" "AHHHHH" "Push" "AHHHHHHHH" "I see them push" "AHHHHH" I smiled as I heard my Baby crying Suddenly pain shot threw me again "Push" I pushed and pushed "One Last Push" I held my sister's Hand and Screamed as loud as I could "Congratulations it's a Girl and a Boy" I smiled Feeling numb "M-My Two Gorgeous Sparklings" I felt my arms went numb "Oh No Put the Mask on her we are losing here" "Opel Please Don't leave me" I smiled and Rachet put Energon into my system "I'm Fine Optiums just tired and Sleepy" Rachet smiled and Gave me My Babies "What are we Naming them" "Orca and we couldn't come up with another one expect Ocel" I smiled "Orca Pax and Ocel Pax" I smiled Kissing my Sparklings "You can leave this room soon okay Sweetspark" Optiums Kissed my helm "Optiums How C..." I glared at Arcee "Arcee Optiums is My Mech Back Off or Else" She Shivered "How Do...." I sat Up with Optiums helping me "Arcee your Talking to a Prime Like That" Arcee frowned and ran off "*Signs in irritation* To be honest it gets hard acting like one sometimes" "*Baby Nosies*" Optiums kissed me "Don't worry I'll protect you three" I kissed Optiums and Everyone left us alone.