Optimus Prime X Angry mermaid Oceania

~Oceania's P.O.V~In a hidden Lake~
I was looking at the surface when the ground started shaking "Sissy" my sister came up to me "Shhh" she hugged me "Wow" I poked my head out "Omg someone's their" I yelped and dove back down "hide" sissy swam down "are you sure you didn't see something miko" I mentally screamed when a figure looked into our lake, I swam up as fast as I could and stabbed them in the chest "Frag" I growled when the humans grabbed me "Sissy no *Cries*" I felt the sir feel my lungs "nooo your gonna kill my sissy" I slapped them with my tail and rolled into the lake "Get away from us" I used my magic to splash water at them "Rachet we need a Groundbridge and Bring Medical supplies we found someone" a portal appeared and more of them came out "Another H..." I calmed down a bit still fighting back "Arcee please let her go" I feel back into the water "Are you alright miss" I growled "Other then your bloody teammate trying to kill me then yea" "I did no such thing" "TAKING me out of the water without me doing it right WILL kill me I'm a mermaid for God's sake see" I showed my tail "Idiot" A human male came up to me "So your not human" "-_- no and I don't like humans so don't come to close to me I don't trust them or you I hardly know you to begin with" I hid under the water when the human girl miko ran up to Mr and she accidentally fell in "are all humans this stupid" I dove in and pulled her up "Are you.....Okay....human" I didn't really like humans for personal reasons but for God's sake my Sister loved them for a reason "Woah" my Sister tried to grab her "No don't River your kill her" a green bot came up to us and put his Servos out "Make sure my Sister doesn't pull her down by accident she can be very...Playful" he nodded when the red and blue bot introduced us "Um optimus doesn't she have to come back to base" I frowned knowing we had no control, I dove back down to my house and put a spell on the lake and us.

I swam up when I saw my Sister on the Land Naked "For God's sake River put your clothes on" I pulled my hair put it basically covered all the necessary parts, I got out and I was naked to and Optimus's face was blue "Relax this is normal" I pulled my Sister into the Bush and we got changed.

~At Base~
River was freaking out about everything "Why is she so excited" I looked up at bee "She hasn't been to the human world and hell if I'm gonna let her go by this age and by herself" Rachet looked at me confused "Why because you don't like human" I grumbled "Humans are good for nothing Soulless killers the only ones I can handle are good ones like these kids but for God's sake I HATE Adult Humans their rude their Annoying And they Killed our Parents" RIVER hugged me "Sissy your eyes are red" I calmed down "Sorry sis" she smiled and ran back to Miko "I apologize for that outburst" I yelped when a man came in yelling "PRIME what is this" "😒a mermaid you Loud Human" he looked at me "😔 WHY are they here" "😠 Hey less disrespect and listen I don't want to be here as much as you don't want me here but we don't have a Choice so LETS just calm down and relax because I..." everyone froze when Miko threw water on me "😊 thanks" she looked stunned but if been out of water for to long my body hasn't gotten use the Land yet "We tend to get very emotional if we are out of water for to long" I licked my lips "sorry Agent Fowler" "😐 her pupils are big" drive looked at me "😓 for you have a pool" Miko pulled out something and River rolled me in it and poff I'm back to my normal self.

~Couple Mouths~
I've grown quite close to the Autobots but optimus his a different story you can say I've developed a major crush on him because he helpt me overcome my hatred for the humans. "*Giggles*" I stared at bee and he looked at me (Relax where best friends) "*Motherly Glar* what's going on over their" we had to install a giant pool because our true Size Appeared I don't know how or why but it did so we were nearly the Size of the Autobots "Bee's playing with me" I smiled at bee and he smiled back "Optimus please" I looked over to where optimus was and the bot was walking beside him "Mhmm" the bot looked at me and growled she went to attack me when she feel into the pool "Gezz girl calm down" I screamed when she bit my tail, I let out a loud shriek and slashed her around when I managed to throw he out of the tank "What the Frag Arcee" the water started turning a bit blue from my blood "Crap" Optimus picked me out of the tank and Patched me up "Optimus I..." Optimus looked Pissed "GO to your Room" Arcee whimpered and ran off "Why the tail" I held a few lose tears back "I must apologize for her behavior" I smiled "It's fine she's just jealous" optimus looked at me Confues "Optimus your Adorable and that but it's pretty obvious that Arcee likes you" optimus blushed and picked me up and Took me to his room.

~In his room~
Optimus was drying my legs off "I already like someone else" I looked down when I grew my legs back but soon realised I was naked on optimus's Lap, I froze and my face turned blue "Whats wrong" optimus soon realised "Oh Primus in so sorry" optimus quickly place done on his berth and gave me some clothes looking away, I smiled "Your such a Gentleman that's one if the things I like about you Prime" I put the clothes on "wait you like me" I blushed
"Y-Yea" optimus cupped my face and kissed me "I Love You" I kissed him back "I never thought I would fall in love with an alien" he chuckled "and I never thought I would a mermaid" I giggled and wrapped my hands around his neck an kissed him again.