(Crazy In Love) Boyfriend Optiums Prime X Pregnant OC

~Jessica's P.O.V~9 Mouths Pregnant~
I'm about 9 Mouths Pregnant due soon and the father or Sir is None other then the Optiums Prime but we don't know how a human can get pregnant with a Cybertronian but Optiums doesn't care about that he says all he wants to do in his spare time is cuddle. Listen and feel my baby kick and move around his adorable "You having fun down their love" Optiums looked up from talking to his child "Yes my love am I hurting you" I smiled and rubbed his head he was a small version of himself also he made sure not to hurt me "I am fine my love but don't you ne..." I felt my water brake and a sharp pain hit me "AHHHH" Optiums instantly called June over in a panic and she told Optiums to get certain stuff.

~9 Hours after giving birth~
I smiled as I held Our Daughter "would you like to hold her Optimus" he jumped a bit "A-Are you s..." I smiled giving her to his Holaform when she looked up and giggled optimus started tearing up, I giggled and kissed his cheek "Your so adorable Optimus" optimus turned his head and kissed me "I Love you Jessica" I kissed back "I love you to you big softy" optimus smiled his checks red while he smiled down at our gorgeous Daughter.