Chapter 1

There were three major turning points in my life.
At the third turning point, I read web novels and webtoons like crazy.

Like I was running away. Tired of living in reality, my mind has been sent elsewhere and locked myself away from society.

Then one day, I opened my eyes and found myself as a little girl in a cute dress.

My gloomy and dazed spirit gradually faded as I faced a new world.

This is what they called Possession!

Dismissing it as a dream, I enjoyed my life without thinking.

On top of that, I devoured the affection that the sweet parents of my possessed body gave me.

Even if it wasn't affection meant for me, I wasn't disappointed.

When I desperately wanted this situation to continue forever, I got the news as suddenly as before.

My parents had passed away. Because I was in a situation similar to my previous life, I returned to isolation again.

In such a short period of time, I never expected my uncle to come over to my family's estate.

Even if my uncle was Count Narrum and his family, I could not do anything but watch.

Despite my sorrow, I soon came to my senses, but the situation was already out of my control.

I wanted to escape again, and I was already running away from something, but when I was thinking about how to get out of here, someone came for me.

It was the Duke himself, a high aristocrat of the Empire.

The Duke said, while he was looking at me with sorrowful eyes.

"I'm... your godfather."

I didn't know about the existence of my godfather. I didn't know a lot about the world I was now living in, but I didn't want to miss this chance.

All I wanted was to escape.

After following him I found out which novel I have been living in.
The bright sun briefly hid behind the clouds, and I could see the face of the boy who came out to meet me.

He had long eyebrows, and big eyes, and his irises peeking out below his long eyelashes glowed like gold.

His nose bridge is sleek and high, and his face was pale and white, but his red lips showed that he was alive.

His appearance itself was very colorful and bright, but his expression and eyes were numb.

This contrast made the boy's aura look mysterious.

Finally, after wiping away the tears right under my eyes, I came to my senses.

I knew the boy in front of me very well.

《There is another doll that lives in the dollhouse》

The BL Webtoon I read just before I was sent here.

It was the only work that I wrote malicious comments on while reading web novels and webtoons for three years.

Nevertheless, the reason why I had to love this novel is because of this boy, someone who would be swallowed up by regret.

~~~
(Author (s) - Purple Lemon)