Chapter 12

I headed to Jungkook without delay.

Yesterday, I heard from Amber that he had no injuries, but I was not easily relieved.

Even if it was not human blood, it did not disappear from my mind because he was covered with blood yesterday.

At the end of "Another Doll Lives In The Doll's House". Eventually, he finds Taehyung who chose to commit suicide, which caused Jungkook to go crazy.

The resentment and anger buried inside him were released onto the people around him.

There was a small wave of blood on the floor whenever he moved after cutting up all the people of the mansion.

Jungkook, who had blood all over his body due to the bloodbath, died holding the body of Taehyung.

"Oh, I'm so scared. It's terrible."

There will be no future like that for my favorite.

I'll make sure of that. Arriving in front of Jungkook's room, I took a deep breath. I didn't want to show him my awkward expression for no reason.

I always want to smile in front of him. I want him to smile freely like me.

Knock, knock, knock, knock.

"Are you in there, Brother?"

I know that the Duke gave him a special holiday today. I felt like I was given a reward because I was saved by him.

The door opened as soon as I finished talking. Standing in a somewhat disorganized fashion, he looked at me.

No, it wasn't just his clothes that were different from usual.

He was smiling.

He had a bright smile that matched his face, not an indifferent look like usual.

"Lisa."

I answered immediately as if I were possessed by his call.

"Yes, brother."

"I've been waiting."

His words saying that he had been waiting for me made me smile. I entered his room without hesitation with his remark.

An expression that didn't go well with his face didn't immediately register in my eyes.

Just his smile was the only thing that was registered by my eyes and got imprinted into them.

~Third arc~ Timeskip

17 years old Jungkook, 12 years old Lisa

Two years have passed since I was adopted by Duke Jeon. And it's been almost 2 years since I first saw Jungkook smiling naturally in front of me.

"Lisa, what do you think?"

I admired my brother's appearance over and over again.

He was wearing colorful and intricate clothes, which were very different from his normal and shabbier outfits, they were not gaudy either, but rather blinding, so I had to cover my eyes with my hands.

"What's wrong with you?"

But of course I would be surprised if you suddenly hold my hands!

Let me cover my eyes, Jungkook.

He grabbed me and looked into my face in close proximity. It made me blush.

"Brother will be the coolest! I can assure you!"

Today is a very important day. It's Jungkook's first day in a salon. And it is a very important day for me.

Today, Jungkook will meet Taehyung for the first time.