Chapter 3

It can’t be true right…

Why did I leave a malicious comment?

“But it’s not a good ending! I was criticizing it because it was so sad! I’m sure all the readers agree with me. Was it not enough to kill off just one person? Why would they kill both the duke and Taehyung? You think I’ve been reading this novel for three years to receive this kind of ending?”

I thought about it so hard and got so angry, I got a fever.

Every time it was updated, I read the chapters over and over without skipping any single bit. I also wrote good comments filled with positive encouragement every time.

[e/n: when the MC was talking about sweet potatoes she was basically asking for more overly sweet situations between the characters that make her mouth go dry, like eating sweet potatoes]

“Huh? I wrote over 100 sweet comments! But I only wrote a single malicious comment, and then…if that’s the case….”

It’s not that bad I guess.

It was a sudden transmigration, but I didn’t feel nervous. The problem is that this webtoon has a sad ending.

And I know the ending for the duke, too.

The life of the free-spirited transmigrated person, whose actions weren’t really important, is now over. I just want to live carefreely, so I don’t want to die yet.

I just want to live and be happy.

In addition, I now live with my favorite character.

When I calmed down my racing mind for a while, I felt like I could see a way out of this dismal situation.

knock, knock

I calmly collected myself and fixed my posture by the time I heard the second knock.

“Come on in, Amber.”

Of course, I thought Amber would come in, but I closed my eyes tightly when a formidable and colorful figure entered the fancy room.

Oh, it’s blinding.

“I’d like to talk to you for a moment…”

Yes, we can as much as my favorite wants.

“Yes, yes, please.”

It was Jungkook who came suddenly, but I was glad rather than surprised. I offered him a seat with a bright smile without realizing it.

Surprised by the warm reception, Jungkook squinted his eyes slightly with an expressionless face.

Jungkook sat across from me.

That alone impressed me.

I didn’t expect to see my favorite in person so soon.

Pretty boy Jungkook! I love you, Jungkook!

I felt so happy it was like I was flying, I felt a tingling of excitement rising up from my toes.

Then Amber came back to the room.

“Lady…”

Amber, who was pushing in the trolley piled high with refreshments and tea, looked surprised when she saw Jungkook.

“M-Master.”

“Just a moment.”

Why are you so surprised to see Jungkook? An unpleasant feeling crept up in the back of my heart.

“Amber, can you get me another cup of tea?”

“But my lady…”

“I heard that Amber is my own personal maid, but you’re already going to disobey me?”