Chapter 4

+
[Lisa's Pov]

I wore a new dress with the maid, Amber's help. During our interaction, I learned a new piece of information.

I thought she already knew things about me and my appearance. The reason being that the color of the room given to me matches the color of my hair and eyes.

However, I wasn't too surprised because I can understand the reason for a color scheme like that based on the history between the Duke and my Father. Instead, I could feel a lot of consideration from his decision to give me this room.

However, the sight of my new dressing room full of my new dress was a bit shocking.

All of the dresses were also perfectly tailored to my size.

How the hell did they know my size? I felt a little creeped out, but I shook my head to calm down.

First of all, I am indebted to the Duke, so I had to be grateful enough.

No matter how the original story ends, if he hadn't come for me, who knows what the creator of this world would have in store for me.

Although I can remember the general details of the events from the novel, I do not have enough knowledge about the world we are currently in to survive on my own.

I'm especially unsure about the more precise details of my role in the story, which is just a supporting character.

So I can't let my guard down.

If my future in the story is to be horribly destroyed, I have to be more alert.

"Lady, I'll show you to the dining room."

"Yes."

I wore a dress that was the same color as the emerald green gem and had my hair pulled back and held together with a pink ribbon.

Wearing my matching cute pink shoes, I followed Amber out into the hallway.

The castle of the Duke's estate is so large, that the Count's mansion I grew up in could not compare. I think it will be difficult to learn all of the directions without help.

I could tell that she is a pretty good maid just by looking at Amber walking confidently in front of me.

It is because she walked slowly to match my steps, just in case I would struggle to keep up.

There are so many things to do in the future.

I had to prevent my favorite character's unfortunate ending and change the novel's keywords.
[T/n: keyword is named as you see in Novel Updates.]

To do so, I have to change the attitude of the duke first. He is also a wounded man, so I didn't want to criticize him recklessly and push all of the blame onto him.

The person, who is the creator of all of these problems, has long been deceased.

Oh, by the way, the Duchess will be at the dinner tonight, right?

It hasn't been long since I've come here, but I haven't seen the Duchess at all yet.

She is known to suffer from depression.

So, it's difficult to determine whether she is just not interested in the treatment her son is receiving, or if she is in a situation where she can't do anything about it.

There's no one in this house who doesn't have any signs of mental illness or trauma.

Amber looked at me as I breathed out a small sigh.

"We'll be there in a little while, my lady."

Maybe she thought it was because I was having a hard time. Well, the dining hall is actually a long distance from my room.