Chapter 1

Early in the morning, there was the patter of light rain and the tree-lined mountains were covered by fog. It was hazy and like a wonderland.

A black car was driving on a curved mountain road.

The driver in the front was holding the steering wheel cautiously. The man sitting in the back was wearing a gray suit. His clean white shirt was ironed without a trace of wrinkles and his slender fingers were flipping through a document.

The man had handsome features and an indifferent expression. He was just sitting there silently yet he gave off a strange sense of oppression. The space in the car became extremely quiet due to his presence. The driver didn't even dare to do anything to break the atmosphere and disturb him.

There was a girl around 20 years old sitting next to the man. She had a youthful face and was wearing a pink dress with her hair in a bun. She was holding her phone to seriously read a novel. After reading for a moment, she suddenly glanced at the man next to her and looked him up and down.

The man sensed her gaze and asked lightly, "What is it?"

The girl's eyes curved and she smiled brightly. "Brother, the main character of this novel has the same name as you. He is also called Pei Shaoze."

Pei Shaoze wondered casually, "What novel?"

"Accidental Mark. It is an ABO novel."

"ABO novel?" Pei Shaoze wasn't interested in online novels. He only read the scripts that the company's movie and television department submitted to him after screening. He naturally didn't know what ABO was and thought it was a blood type.

"Cough." Pei Xueqing was embarrassed to explain to her brother in detail and just spoke briefly, "It is a setting from abroad. In an ABO world, people are divided into three categories: alpha, beta and omega. Among them, alphas and omegas have corresponding pheromones. It can be understood as a type of hormone that controls human instincts. Pei Shaoze who has the same name as you is an alpha and he is also the boss of an entertainment company."

Pei Shaoze listened and was mystified.

Pei Xueqing paused before whispering, "However, the Pei Shaoze in the book is too much of a scumbag. After the main character Cheng Xia lost control of his pheromones, this scumbag tormented Cheng Xia and almost killed him. This person has the same name as you but his personality is completely different."

"Well, having the same name isn't strange. My name isn't special." Pei Shaoze wasn't interested in this topic and continued to look through the documents.

He was usually very busy at work. This time, he came home because today was his 30th birthday and his mother was going to hold a birthday party for him.

The document in his hand was a signing contract for the next movie and television department project. The legal department had repeatedly checked it before submitting it to him for a final review. It was still an hour's drive from the hotel so he brought this contract to read it in the car.

10 minutes later, Pei Shaoze finished reading the contract and put it in his briefcase.

Seeing that her brother is free, Pei Xueqing couldn't help but wonder: "Brother, in the entertainment industry, are unspoken rules very common? If one day, a particularly beautiful star appears on your bed, will you take advantage of him? "

Pei Shaoze said blankly: "No."

"..." Pei Xueqing shrugged helplessly.

The elder brother is too upright and serious. Even if someone comes to the door, he will be indifferent. He can't be the kind of scum attack in the novel "Mark of Accident"