Chapter 11

Cheng Xia returned to the bedroom after dinner with her parents and closed the door. Then she quickly typed a paragraph and sent it to Pei Shaoze: "President Pei, I'm sorry. Just now my father asked me the origin of the down jacket. . My father has a heart attack. I don't want to tell him what happened that night. Don't be angry!"

Cheng Yiming was upright. In the original work, he was insulted by netizens and Cheng Xia's **** photos were so angry that he died of myocardial infarction, and Cheng Xia was completely blackened. It can be seen that the father and son have a very good relationship. Cheng Xia is worried about his father, and it is understandable to make up excuses.

Pei Shaoze certainly wouldn't be angry, and typed in and replied: "It's okay. Have you finished the exam?"

"Well, I just finished the exam yesterday."

"If I have time tomorrow, I will return to the company to sign an agreement. The new agent I will arrange for you is called Zhou Yan. She is a very good Beta woman." After sending this sentence, Pei Shaoze continued, "Also, I am from Group C. Long, after signing the agreement, go to the office with the agent to find me. We will discuss your future development direction."

What time will the favorability deduction this time? Will Cheng Xia be frightened when he hears that he is the team leader?

Pei Shaoze waited for a while...

There was no prompt to deduct the favorability degree in my mind, but instead waited for Cheng Xia's reply: "I see, thank you Mr. Pei!"

Pei Shaoze: "?"

No deduction?

Pei Shaoze frowned and asked in his mind: "System, how is the favorability calculated?"

The dormant system 1022 was awakened and yawned and said: "If you have positive emotions such as trust, gratitude, and love, you will increase the favorability value; if you have negative emotions such as fear, doubt, jealousy, and hatred, you will be deducted Value."

Negative emotions such as doubt and fear will also deduct data?

It's no wonder that Cheng Xia's previous favorability level jumped repeatedly, and Pei Shaoze finally understood the reason-that is to say, for a guy like Cheng Xia with a lot of brains, it is better to be as clear as possible.

Pei Shaoze picked up the phone and patiently sent an explanation to Cheng Xia: "The grouping of artists is the decision of the company's management. Assigning you to Group C does not have any opinion on you. I have found out that what happened that night was Zhao Wenxiu's trick. , It has nothing to do with you, don't worry about it, and work hard with the new agent in the future."

When Cheng Xia saw this news, the heart that had been hanging for several days finally returned to his stomach. He excitedly rolled around on the bed with his mobile phone, and quickly replied: "Thank you, President Pei, I will definitely work hard. of!!"

Two exclamation marks.

Then, Pei Shaoze popped up another thought——

[Cheng Xia's favorability to you +10]

Sure enough, don't let him make up his mind, just make it clear.

Pei Shaoze put down his cell phone in a happy mood, and used the landline on the desk to call the director of the copyright department an inside line: "Director Zhu, please send the information I want to my office as soon as possible."

After a while, Director Zhu wearing glasses carried a large stack of folders and knocked on the office door. He walked to Pei Shaoze and said with a serious expression: "President Pei, I let my colleagues in the copyright team work overtime to keep the copyright in the company. The content of the novel and the biographies of the characters are all sorted out. This is the sorted information. Please have a look."