Chapter 32

"Guests, good morning everyone. Today is the seventh day of the first lunar month on February 17, 2022. We are here to hold the launch ceremony of the web drama "Folding Paper"."

The microphone amplifies Pei Shaoze's voice, and in the quiet venue, only his voice is heard clearly--

"Folding Paper" is a campus-themed web drama invested and produced by Tianxuan Group and I personally serve as the producer. The original novel has a high popularity on the Internet. It is about the growth of several teenagers in high school. His mental journey..."

"This investment in filming "Folding Paper" is a trial for Tianxuan Group to enter the online drama market. We are honored to invite director Liu Xueyi, screenwriter Xu Moran, and original author Lemongrass teacher to join the crew. During the filming process, we I will try my best to strive for excellence, refuse to be shoddy, and strive to shoot a fine web drama, presenting the most authentic and beautiful student age in front of everyone..."

Pei Shaoze's speech was like passing clouds and flowing water, without the slightest stutter.

Adult Alpha's voice is low and nice, and his speech is crisp and neat, giving people a particularly good impression. Unlike many leaders who read a lot of fake lines to the manuscript when speaking, Pei Shaoze did not hold the speech manuscript in his hand. He took the microphone and looked at the reporter in front of him. He spoke fluently and clearly, and briefly introduced the novel and the crew. Situation, there is almost no nonsense.

Pei Shaoyan stood in the audience, his eyes dull.

——This man is really his brother?

That brother who doesn't do business every day, knows how many buddies go on holiday racing, drinking and clubbing?

Since when did Big Brother become so stable? In the face of so many media reporters, without stage fright, can you speak smoothly for 5 minutes without a speech?

Pei Shaoyan's shock in the audience is beyond description. In the past, when he was poor in study, he would comfort himself by saying, "What is afraid of, eldest brother is worse than me". When he fooled around with those friends in school, he would also think, eldest brother came here too? What does it matter if my grades are almost impossible? Anyway, there is the Pei family. The sky fell and there was an older brother on it.

But today, looking at Pei Shaoze, who was calm and talkative on stage, Pei Shaoyan suddenly felt that he was really bad in comparison. Instead, stand on the stage and say at most "I wish the crew a smooth start", nothing else at all.

Pei Shaoze was completely reborn, and he was no longer a dude who would have a headache when his father mentioned it.

Pei Shaoyan frowned in a complicated mood, and his mind was messed up.

"Finally, I wish every success in the filming of the "Folding Paper" web drama, and I also wish all the guests present, all the best in the new year, thank you!"

Pei Shaoze ended his speech altogether and handed the microphone back to the host.

There was thunderous applause from the audience.

Especially those experienced media reporters. Everyone has participated in so many opening ceremonies and heard so many producer and producer leaders' speeches. It has to be said that Mr. Pei's speech today is simple and neat, without any sloppiness. Several important points are clearly stated. Such a demeanor at a young age, the new CEO of Tianxuan is indeed impressive.

In the audience, Cheng Xia clapped very vigorously!

He feels that Pei is always the best boss he has ever seen. Standing on the stage, he can instantly stabilize the audience. He is very handsome when speaking. Cheng Xia is even a little proud in his heart-to sign for Tianxuan and meet such a good one Boss, I am really lucky.