Chapter 77 - 78

【Accidental Mark · Chapter Seventy-seven】

Cheng Xia was awakened by a ringing of the telephone. When she woke up, she found herself sleeping in Pei Shaoze's arms. Alpha's arms were gently wrapped around his waist, while his face was pressed against Pei Shaoze's strong chest. The familiar smell of pheromone fills the nose of the man, and he can clearly hear the steady and powerful heartbeat from the other's chest.

The phone rang non-stop, and Pei Shaoze woke up soon. Seeing that the young man in his arms was raising his head, looking at him sleepily, Pei Shaoze's lips raised lightly, and he leaned over to kiss the young man's forehead and whispered: "I will help you take it."

Pei Shaoze looked around, and soon found Cheng Xia's clothes on the sofa.

When he carried Cheng Xia to bed last night, he put his clothes on here. Alpha experienced a susceptibility period and was exhausted. Cheng Xia was also dizzy after being temporarily marked. The two finally hugged and slept in a bed. If it weren't for this call, they might have to sleep until noon.

Pei Shaoze brought Cheng Xia's clothes, took out his mobile phone and looked at the caller ID, and handed it to him, "It's your father's phone number."

Cheng Xia suddenly became completely drowsy, and quickly took the phone and pressed the call, and whispered, "Hey, Dad."

Cheng Yiming's voice was shaking with anger: "Cheng Xia, I know all about it!"

Cheng Xia touched the bitten nape with a guilty conscience: "You, how do you know..."

Cheng Yiming angrily said: "It is spreading everywhere on the Internet. I didn't expect that Zhao Wenxiu, a beast, would actually harm you! Why didn't you tell your parents? You told us about Zhao Wenxiu's medicine in the first place, but later you also concealed the injury and hospitalization. At home? Your mother and I have been kept in the dark. You have suffered so many wrongs outside!"

It turned out that Dad was talking about this. Cheng Xia hurriedly comforted: "Dad, don't get excited, don't you have a heart attack? I was afraid that it would irritate you, so I didn't dare to talk about it. President Pei has already helped deal with the release agent. Shallow, it's not serious at all. I didn't want to make you worry so I didn't say... Don't think about it, the matter has been resolved, and everything is fine for me now."

Jiang Qiong answered the phone: "My hardships are resolved, I turned through the comments on the Internet, those people scolded you very badly. Xia Xia, parents want to come and see you, are you still filming in Ya'an, convenient Come to visit the class?"

"It's finished, you don't use it to visit the squad." Cheng Xia blurted out. He was just marked by Alpha last night, and his parents came to see him. There must be no way to hide this. He didn't know how to explain to his parents.

At this moment, the shoulder was suddenly lightly embraced by a hand, Cheng Xia raised her head questioningly and met Pei Shaoze's gentle gaze. The man leaned in his ear and whispered: "Let them come over, they must be very worried about you."

Cheng Xia quickly pressed the phone's microphone and blushed and said, "But, I was marked by you. Now I have your taste all over my body. My parents will definitely notice something wrong, I..."

Pei Shaoze gently rubbed the boy's head: "Don't be afraid, let me explain."

Cheng Xia was taken aback: "You, do you explain?"

Pei Shaoze looked calm: "Don't you want to introduce your boyfriend to your parents?"

Cheng Xia: "..."