Chapter 7

Lin Qianshu's scheming is used to fall in love, which is actually not much threat to Pei Shaoze. The person who really threatened Pei Shaoze was the one who took advantage of his love in the later stage and quietly took away the power of Tianxuan.

Although the author has touched on this incident at once, the plot of the world in the book will automatically run. There must be some problems inside Tianxuan. It is not an overnight thing that the person seized control of Tianxuan, but a long-planned thing.

The ultimate winner of Tianxuan was the Vice President Cui mentioned in the original work, Cui Jue, the veteran who was pulled up by his father.

After Cheng Xia returned to China, Pei Shaoze pursued Cheng Xia brazenly and completely ignored the company. His father Pei Sheng was also hospitalized because of his deteriorating condition. Vice President Cui took the opportunity to purchase shares and firmly held Tianxuan's power in his own hands.

Later, Pei's father died of illness and the company fell into Cui Jue's hands. Lin Qianshu was drowned in a car accident and he was stabbed to death by Cheng Xia. The ending of Pei Shaoze in the original book was really miserable.

Of course, the tragic ending is that he is self-inflicted and does not deserve sympathy.

Now that Pei Shaoze has become the scumbag of the original, of course he must prepare in advance to prevent Tianxuan from falling into the hands of outsiders. Only in this way can he protect Cheng Xia in the mixed entertainment circle. At present, his father is still the chairman of Tianxuan Group, taking advantage of his father's ability to speak, he wants to implement some plans.

When Pei Shaoze arrived home, his mother was watching TV in the living room.

Seeing him pushing the door into the hall, the well-maintained woman immediately greeted her with a smile: "Shaoze, how did you want to go home today? Don't say hello in advance, mom can prepare some food for you."

The woman's name is Lu Manjing, an Omega rich lady. She was raised in a greenhouse and had no hardships. When she grew up, she married the Pei family and married her father Pei Sheng.

Her father held her in his palm, and she was very fond of her two sons.

In kindergarten, Pei Shaoze deliberately bullied a Beta child and broke the head of the other child. Instead of teaching her son, she used the relationship and kicked the child who was severely injured by Pei Shaoze out of the kindergarten.

There are many such things. Anyway, in Lu Manjing's eyes, her son will never be wrong, and it is her unprincipled spoiling. The original Pei Shaoze is a giant baby at 26 years old.

Pei Shaoze passed halfway through, and didn't have too deep feelings for this "mother". Now that he replaced her son, he still had to maintain the mother-child relationship on the surface.

Hearing this, Pei Shaoze replied: "Mom, I have eaten. Is my father here?"

Lu Manjing's voice was gentle: "He is in the study room upstairs, are you looking for something to do with him?"

Pei Shaoze nodded: "Well, mom, please continue watching TV. I will tell my father something."

He came to the study on the second floor and knocked on the door.

"Come in." Pei Sheng thought it was his wife who came to deliver the fruit, but he didn't expect the eldest son who opened the door to come in. Pei Sheng immediately frowned and his face was displeased: "What are you here for?"

This son is cynical and fools around with a group of rich second generations every day. He spends 300 days outside drinking 365 days a year, rarely goes home, and does not care about the company. Pei Sheng was so disappointed that every time he saw him, he would get a headache with anger.