Chapter 13

Pei Shaoze did not directly decide that the protagonist will be played by Cheng Xia. After all, Cheng Xia currently does not have any film and television works. The default will cause doubts from agents and other artists. He is very clear about the truth that "It's too late". He is now the boss of the company and the leader of Group C. It would not be a good thing for Cheng Xia if he left the impression of "partial Cheng Xia" from the beginning.

Therefore, he left the opportunity to all newcomers.

Newcomers in the group can participate in the audition. As for who will play the protagonist, speak with strength.

Pei Shaoze believes that since Cheng Xia became an international superstar in the later stage of the original work, his talent in acting cannot be inexplicably worsened. The opportunity is in front of him, he must know how to fight for it.

Pei Shaoze looked at Zhou Yan, and then said: "I have asked the logistics department for some artist apartments. You can get the keys and let a few newcomers move to the artist's apartment as soon as possible. In addition, there is an assistant beside the newcomers. Arrange it."

Zhou Yan nodded hurriedly: "President Pei rest assured, I will arrange it as soon as possible."

There was a knock on the door outside, Pei Shaoze said "in", Zhang Fan walked into the office with Cheng Xia's contract, and put the documents on the table: "President Pei, the contract is already stamped."

Pei Shaoze took a copy and handed it to Cheng Xia.

Cheng Xia immediately stretched out her hands and accepted it respectfully.

Just then, there was another knock on the door outside, and two women pushed the door and walked in.

The person walking in front wore a pair of sunglasses, big chestnut curly hair, a bright yellow coat with a flamboyant color, and a red lipstick. He walked with his chin slightly raised, arrogant. The woman next to her was black trousers and white shirt, with a very capable ponytail, holding a briefcase in her hand, and looking calm.

Pei Shaoze raised his eyes to look at the two and asked in a low voice, "Chen Yijun?"

This character is not mentioned in the original work of "Unexpected Marks". After all, most of the original work is devoted to the protagonist's love-hate entanglement, and all of the company's affairs are covered. But Chen Yijun is indeed a contracted artist of Tianxuan Entertainment. Pei Shaoze carefully read the details of Tianxuan after entering the book, so he recognized her at a glance.

The woman took off her sunglasses, walked to the desk, and said simply, "President Pei, I am here today to talk to you about the termination of the contract. As for the liquidated damages, I will pay compensation in accordance with the contract."

The agent with a ponytail next to it put a contract on the desk and said calmly: "Please sign Mr. Pei."

——Chen Yijun, a first-line singer. He has a solid singing skill and a variety of styles. He can easily control various styles of rock and pop. He can also create his own original songs and attract countless fans. Each single will drop to the top three on the sales chart as soon as it is released. She had already proposed to terminate the contract, no wonder Cui and Yang would assign the most difficult star to Pei Shaoze when they were grouped.

Although she is a Beta, she is called "Queen" by fans because of her bright appearance and strong aura.

Pei Shaoze raised his head, staring sharply into her eyes: "The contract hasn't expired yet, why do you want to cancel the contract early? Are you dissatisfied with Tianxuan?"