Extra 7

[Fanwai public wedding]

Pei Shaoze contacted the wedding company and contracted a small holiday island in Ya'an City.

The area of ​​Xingfu Island is small, and there is only one five-star resort hotel on the island. The reason why Pei Shaoze chose here is that the name "Xingfu Island" has a good meaning; secondly, this is a private island, and ordinary tourists do not have the permission of the island owner. No, the privacy is high, and you won't be disturbed by paparazzi.

It would cost a lot of money to cover the whole island, Pei Shaoze didn't mind. He wanted to give Cheng Xia an unforgettable wedding, no matter how much it cost, it was worth it.

After finalizing the wedding plan with the wedding company, the two went to order dresses. Cheng Xia always feels that it is rushed to organize a wedding, and she doesn't know what to do. Pei Shaoze made the list and schedule reliably, and Cheng Xia followed Pei with peace of mind. He will go wherever Pei Shaoze goes, like a big follower.

The location for the wedding photos was also a beautiful seaside, and the two took a lot of sweet photos in couple costumes. Although it would be tiring to be asked to perform various actions by the photographer, Cheng Xia was very happy watching the final film. He thought that he could cherish these photos for a lifetime, and then take them out and look through them when he is free.

In the photo, Pei Shaoze is handsome and extraordinary, and Cheng Xia's smile is bright and dazzling.

Cheng Xia posted a few post-processed photos on Weibo. Fans were so excited that they screamed: "You two are so good!" "Xia Xia laughed so happily. Also, every photo, Pei Xia Xia's eyes always look so gentle." "The goddess couple!"

After seeing Cheng Xia's Weibo, Pei Shaoze gave a thumbs-up to the comment "You two are too good together".

Fans: "..."

Mr. Pei, who is usually very serious, would actually scan Cheng Xia's Weibo and give his praise to the comments that praised them?

Unexpectedly, he was like this President Pei. As soon as I met Cheng Xia, I suddenly became gentle. I really loved Cheng Xia and everyone knew it. Many Omega actors in the circle are about to be jealous of Cheng Xia. Not only do they have excellent acting skills and get the prize at a young age, but they can also meet Alpha who respects him, protects him, and loves him like Pei Shaoze! Did Cheng Xia save the galaxy in the last life, so lucky?

The wedding date is approaching. On March 19, Cheng Xia and Pei Shaoze flew to the Xingfu Island in advance.

The island owner personally received them.

This island is a paradise for vacations. Since the private island is not open to the public, there is no pollution on the whole island, and the visibility of the sea water is the highest among all sea areas in the country. The blue sky, white clouds, soft sandy beaches and clear water make people feel better.

A five-star hotel was built in the center of the island, and there are also many holiday villas built on the seaside. Walking into the villa from the plank road on the beach, you can see the endless sea through the floor-to-ceiling windows of the villa balcony, and there is a swimming pool built in the sea outside the balcony. Swimming in this pool is like being in the sea.

Cheng Xia stood by the beach, holding Pei Shaoze's hand excitedly: "Brother Pei, the wedding island you chose is too beautiful!"

Pei Shaoze chuckled and touched Cheng Xia's head: "Do you like it?"

Cheng Xia was very happy: "I really like it! Did we live in a villa with a sea view before the wedding?"

Pei Shaoze said: "Before the wedding, we still live separately and take a welcoming ceremony. After the wedding, we will stay here for a while. By the way, how do you feel about our honeymoon?"