Chapter 6

Pei Shaoze thought that the 0-point favorability score was already the lowest value. As a result, within half an hour of waking up, Cheng Xia's favorability score was deducted to minus 10 points...

Because he failed to complete the task of "Mark Cheng Xia", his player points were also deducted 50 points at one time.

Last night's calm decision made the plot go completely wrong.

If this is a strategy game, then he chose a very difficult start.

It will be more troublesome if you don't do tasks with the system.

But Pei Shaoze was not in a hurry. He picked up Cheng Xia's clothes from the ground, walked to the bed, and whispered: "Don't tell anyone about what happened last night. After all, this matter will damage your reputation, understand?"

Cheng Xia recovered and nodded slightly: "I understand."

Pei Shaoze handed him the clothes: "Put it on, I'll take you back."

Cheng Xia took the clothes and was embarrassed to wear them in front of Mr. Pei. After all, he was naked now, which was too shameful.

Seeing the redness of the teenager's ears, Pei Shaoze turned around and left the bedroom for Cheng Xia: "I'll give you half an hour. You can take a shower in the bathroom. There are new toiletries and bath towels in the bathroom. I will pick you up in half an hour. ."

Cheng Xia sweated too much last night. In addition, she had a high fever for the whole day today. She was sweaty and her hair was sticky. It was really hard to not take a shower. Seeing Pei Shaoze turned to go out, Cheng Xia quickly put on her bathrobe and ran to the bedroom door carefully to look out, and found that President Pei was really downstairs. He was relieved and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

Pei Shaoze came to the cloakroom on the second floor.

This villa is a gift from the mother on the 18th birthday of the original owner. It is a three-storey single-family house and luxuriously decorated on the banks of Binhe Lake in the western suburbs. The entire second floor has been converted into a cloakroom. Obviously the original owner paid much attention to dressing. It's just that the original owner's dressing aesthetic is a bit different from Pei Shaoze. There are a lot of colorful clothes hanging in the closet, and the shoes are also various colorful trendy shoes...

Pei Shaoze frowned and searched in the closet for a long time, only to find a set of pleasing gray sweaters and black trousers to put on. He chose the leather shoes he usually wears.

Looking into the full-length mirror, his face was exactly the same as his own.

Perhaps when the world in the book was generated, the system directly copied a Pei Shaoze with his facial features?

This would also facilitate him to adapt to his identity as soon as possible.

Otherwise, watching a complete stranger appear in the mirror, it is easy to play.

Pei Shaoze changed his clothes and opened the curtains to look out the window-as expected, the next day Cheng Xia was marked was marked by a heavy snowfall. He found a coat from the closet and put it on. Thinking of Cheng Xia's thin clothes, he picked a thicker down jacket to take.

Half an hour later, Pei Shaoze returned to the bedroom, Cheng Xia had washed and dressed neatly.

The young man frowned slightly and seemed a little worried. Pei Shaoze took a closer look and saw that he was sitting on the side of the bed while holding a cell phone and chatting with people on WeChat. The person who sent him a message... was the agent Zhao Wenxiu.