Chapter 67 - 68

【Accidental Mark · Chapter Sixty-seven】

Pei Shaoze met with Mr. Chen, who is responsible for purchasing film sources on the first domestic video broadcasting platform, to discuss the release time and purchase mode of "Folding Paper".

This President Chen is a smiling tiger. He first praised Pei Shaoze from head to toe with compliments like "Pei is really young and promising", and then said solemnly: "Pei, the play "Folding Paper", How about a 3 million buyout? Our Xiaoxiong TV is the platform with the most video users in China, with several hundred million members and a stable daily life of about 100 million. Naturally, the exposure rate of this drama on our platform is naturally needless to say."

Pei Shaoze took a sip of tea and said calmly: "3 million buyout? I can't even collect the cost, but it's not easy to explain to the crew."

Mr. Chen smiled and said: "This drama is not a famous IP drama. The actors are also small and transparent newcomers. The price I gave is quite fair. I bought several newcomer web dramas last year. I only increased the price for the one with more than 2 million yuan for the sake of Tianxuan's face. President Pei is just spending money to promote the new actors. A larger platform is also good for the actors' reputation."

Pei Shaoze put down the tea cup and looked up at the other party: "If a 3 million buyout, how does President Chen plan to recommend?"

The other party thought for a while and said: "Of course it is classified promotion. Our platform has a special campus drama. When the drama is released, we will put it in the most eye-catching position of classification promotion. Haha, Tianxuan's drama, we will definitely not neglect it. "

Pei Shaoze raised the corner of his lips slightly and stood up and said, "Mr. Chen, let's have a chance to cooperate again in the future."

Does this mean direct rejection? Mr. Chen sneered in his heart. What high price does an unfamiliar newcomer perform? In the summer, the competition is fierce, and big IP dramas are striving to break the lead. There are too many dramas from the first-line stars in the circle. How much can your small-produced drama have? How much attention can it attract? If you buy 3 million back, you may lose money, which is really self-defeating.

Mr. Chen looked all smiles, and Pei Shaoze knew what he was thinking, and he didn't bother to talk to him any more.

In the past few days, I have met the purchasing supervisors of several video broadcasting platforms. On the surface, due to the identity of President Pei Shaoze Tianxuan, they are very polite, but in fact, they are very optimistic about the play "Folding Paper". In the summer vacation, competition is fierce. If you spend a high price to buy a school drama without a famous actor, there is indeed a risk of losing money. Pei Shaoze can understand the conservative thinking of those supervisors.

This year's summer vacation file has several big-produced costume dramas and fairy-xia dramas, and there is also a sadomasochistic drama with a movie star on campus. From the perspective of major platforms, it is almost impossible for "Folding Paper" to break through.

But Pei Shaoze has confidence in his vision of choosing the script, and confidence in Cheng Xia's performance.

This is Cheng Xia's debut, and it is also the first time he has acted as a producer in the world. Cheng Xia spent a great deal of effort on this work, not to mention reading the original five times and memorizing the script a dozen times. Just practicing the skills of origami wasted thousands of sheets of paper...

How could he let Cheng Xia down?

After arriving home at night, Pei Shaoze sat at his desk, gently rubbing his temples, thinking about the next countermeasures.