Chapter 31

Chen Yijun's new song has been topping the charts on major music platforms in the next few days. The MV star Cheng Xia also got a little bit of light. He made a small fire in the music circle and his personal Weibo fans slowly rose to 35. Million.

But within two days, the hot search was occupied by the news that two celebrities in the circle announced their marriage. The popularity of Chen Yijun's new song is gradually decreasing, and Cheng Xia's attention is also decreasing. Many netizens have only three days of memory. Cheng Xia had expected this result. On the day the MV was just released, his Weibo comments exceeded 3,000. The new comments in the past few days are falling off a cliff.

More than 80% of those who came to follow him are Chen Yijun's fans. 80% of these people are paying attention to Chen Yijun's face. Only a few of them like his face or the hands that like him to play the piano. he.

The number of these people is estimated to be less than 30,000. At most, Cheng Xia's "passerby fans" may climb the wall at any time.

Actors should still speak with good works. Therefore, Cheng Xia soon calmed down after experiencing this sudden small boom, adjusted his mentality, and concentrated on preparing for the next new drama.

On the contrary, both Cheng Yiming and Jiang Qiong actively registered Weibo to follow their son. Seeing that their son has more than 300,000 followers on Weibo, the two of them are very proud. Everyone said, "My son performed a MV called "Memory". "Shards", you guys go and watch", so that Cheng Xia walks in the yard and neighbors all know that he played the MV, and the children ran and said, "Brother Cheng Xia, if you become popular in the future, you must sign more for me." Postcard!" Cheng Xia couldn't laugh or cry.

On the sixth day of the sixth day, all the main creators and actors of the crew returned to Rongcheng.

In the WeChat group of the "Folding Paper" crew, Pei Shaoze sent a message: "Tomorrow at 11 o'clock in the morning, the stadium in the Seventeenth High School will officially start up. I hope everyone will be there on time and not be late. In the afternoon, we will take a photo of the makeup. We only borrowed the venue in China for 12 days. The time was very rushed. The announcement was full. Please cooperate with the crew as much as possible."

Liu Xueyi also came out and said: "The deputy director will send the notice to the artists tomorrow. In terms of accommodation, everyone lives directly in the student dormitory. Mr. Pei persuaded the school to vacate a dormitory for our crew. Don't waste time on the road, everyone hurry up and finish filming the winter plot."

Screenwriter Xu also said: "For the first time reading the script tomorrow night, the author Lemongrass teacher will also follow the team. If you have any questions about the script, you can directly contact us for on-site revision."

The actors and agents lined up in the group to applaud.

A piece of news made everyone feel a sense of urgency.

Filming the winter plot in 12 days? Is it too rush?

Cheng Xia has read the original work. This book has been written from Qin Nian and Lu Fengyang's first year of high school until they graduated from high school and were admitted to the same university. The time span is three years. During the past three years, there have been plots every winter, and some of the key plots occurred in snowy weather. Can it be filmed in 12 days?

Even more frightening is that due to the time span, Qin Nian and Lu Fengyang have different relationships and feelings in the winter of the first year of high school and the winter of the third year of high school. In other words, if Cheng Xia wants to play the role of Qin Nian well, he needs to switch frequently between different emotions!