Chapter 73 - 74

【Accidental Mark · Chapter 73】

Hearing Cheng Xia's frank confession, the hard and cold shell outside Pei Shaoze's heart seemed to be gently peeled off by Cheng Xia. The young man's slender fingers carefully touched him in the softest part of his heart, and it was still there. Scratched gently.

The deep part of my heart was crisp and numb, and my whole body seemed to be swept by electric current, and even the pores on his back were comfortably opened.

Is it this way to be confessed by someone you like?

I have always been only you in my heart-this is really the best sentence Pei Shaoze has ever heard.

Pei Shaoze stretched out his hands, gently hugged the boy on his lap, and wrapped his arm around his waist with one hand, then raised Cheng Xia's chin and gently kissed Cheng Xia's lips.

Cheng Xia's entire body was suspended, and his buttocks were sitting on Alpha's strong thighs. This posture caused his heart to stall, and a faint red tide spread from his cheeks to the base of his ears.

Shaked all over by the kiss, Cheng Xia hurriedly stretched out her hand and nervously clung to Pei Shaoze's shoulder to prevent herself from falling.

Pei Shaoze's kiss was particularly gentle, delicate and warm, like kissing a baby on the tip of his heart, almost melting Cheng Xia's kiss. Cheng Xia panted and responded shyly: "Um... Pei... Brother Pei... Um..."

I don't know why, today's Pei Shaoze is different from the usual calm and calm Pei. Cheng Xia was so dizzy by the kiss, there was some doubt in her mind-what was wrong with what she just said? Didn't Brother Pei know that he had a crush on him?

After being kissed in a daze for ten minutes, Cheng Xia felt a slight looseness in her waist. He raised his head, Alpha was looking at him intently, his dark eyes filled with tenderness, and his thumb lightly brushed the corners of his wet lips: "It turns out that the person in your heart has always been me."

Cheng Xia nodded in confusion: "Yes."

Only then did Pei Shaoze understand that he had fallen behind seriously some time ago, had not followed Cheng Xia's thinking, and had been jealous for some reason.

In fact, the young boy has always only had him in his heart. He is really dull. A goodwill degree of more than 90 can already show that Cheng Xia likes him. He still stubbornly equates "goodwill" with "trust value." It seems that since Cheng Xia was injured when he went to visit him late at night, Cheng Xia had already been tempted by him, so his favorability increased rapidly.

Pei Shaoze gently kissed the boy's forehead and whispered: "I like you too."

This is the first time he confessed to someone, and he still said "like" very directly. Pei Shaoze's expression was not very natural, but Cheng Xia's eyes were bright when he heard it, and he immediately hugged Pei Shaoze happily and buried his face in Alpha's arms. .

Cheng Xia was so happy that she was about to faint, listening to the heartbeat of "dongdong" from Alpha's chest. Brother Pei, who has always been indifferent, actually told him that he liked it! Although he knows that Brother Pei always dotes on him, it is still different to say it personally!

[Cheng Xia's favorability for you +1+1]

This time it was 99 points in one breath, and it was almost 1 point full.

Pei Shaoze rubbed the furry head in his arms, thinking that he would never let anyone hurt his baby again.

However, the boy was sitting on his lap. This posture made him a little bit unable to hold it. Pei Shaoze took a deep breath of the impulse in the air pressure, let go of Cheng Xia, moved to Cheng Xia's ear, and whispered: "Now, I need you Play a play with me."