Chapter 54

Pei Shaoze hasn't played this kind of building block splicing game for a long time. I remembered that the last time he played was a gift from his father on his 8th birthday, a super large model of Harry Potter's magic castle building block, composed of thousands of parts. When he was young, he assembled the parts piece by piece according to the instructions, and it took him a whole summer vacation to put them together.

Childhood memories have become blurred, and now picking up these delicate small parts, Pei Shaoze finds that his hands seem to be less flexible than they were in childhood. After all, he is an adult. Holding these gadgets in big hands, he puts them together patiently, and will make mistakes if he is not careful.

The car model I bought for Cheng Xia is not particularly complicated in splicing the building blocks. There are only about a thousand parts, but it is not so easy to assemble them together to form a small car.

Pei Shaoze stayed at the hotel, and it took three days to finish it.

Then, Pei Shaoze put the packing box back intact and tied a nice knot with a ribbon. From the outside, it looks like the original model building blocks he just bought from the store. No one knows that the car inside has been assembled by himself.

Only when Cheng Xia opened the gift would he discover this and also feel his intentions.

Pei Shaoze prepared a gift, and it was March 20 in a blink of an eye.

This afternoon Pei Shaoze went to the studio to observe. His agent Zhou Yan saw him hurriedly approaching and asked: "President Pei, Cheng Xia is celebrating his birthday tomorrow. Would you like to order a cake? Let's celebrate together for him?"

Pei Shaoze said lightly: "Well, it's time to celebrate, I have already ordered the cake."

Zhou Yan: "...?"

President Pei is so concerned about Tianxuan's artists, does he remember Cheng Xia's birthday? Such a good boss is really rare. Zhou Yan was dumbfounded for two seconds, and then asked again: "Then, what else do I need to prepare?" She had already placed an order for tomorrow's birthday cake, but now it seems that she can return it.

Pei Shaoze said: "You find a way to inform the whole crew that you will go to the 3rd floor of the hotel to celebrate Cheng Xia's birthday tomorrow night. You don't need to prepare anything, the hotel has a ready-made buffet, and you can eat a cake together. Xia Qingsheng."

Zhou Yan nodded and immediately ran to notify the rest of the crew.

At dinner time, Director Liu also asked Pei Shaoze: "Mr. Pei, I heard that tomorrow is Cheng Xia's birthday, should we prepare some gifts for him? Alas, filming these days is too busy, I didn't take care of it."

Pei Shaoze said: "It doesn't matter, I can give Cheng Xia some small gifts on behalf of the crew, I will prepare it."

Liu Xueyi was relieved: "Then I will trouble Mr. Pei!"

Cheng Xia is an Aries born in the early morning of March 21. His sunny, optimistic, straightforward and enthusiastic personality is in line with the characteristics of Aries. In the early morning, two messages popped up on his mobile phone from the [Family of Three] WeChat group: "Wish my son birthday Happy!" "Xia Xia is born fast, everything goes well for the new year!" Each parent privately sent a red envelope of 520 yuan as a birthday gift.

Cheng Xia has been busy memorizing the script these days and is about to merge herself with the character "Qin Nian". He has forgotten the date a long time ago. After seeing the information, he remembered that today is March 21st. 19 years old.

Cheng Xia accepted the red envelope and replied: "Thank you parents!"

Cheng Yiming asked: "How do you celebrate your birthday in the crew?"