Chapter 25-27

【Accidental Mark · Chapter 25】

Cheng Xia was the last actor to participate in the audition today. After he went out, the staff of the trial lens field began to pack things. The whole day of audition made everyone physically and mentally exhausted. Pei Shaoze actively proposed: "You have worked hard, I will treat you tonight. Let's have a meal together."

Zhang Fan had already booked a nearby restaurant, Pei Shaoze called all the film crew chiefs over, closed the door and had a chat while eating.

Qin Nian asked Cheng Xia to play the role. Everyone has no opinion. After all, Cheng Xia's performance is indeed remarkable. The author, director Pei and director all like him very much. As for other roles, Pei Shaoze asked: "Lu Fengyang, the protagonist, who do you think is more appropriate?" He looked at the author Lemongrass: "Does Teacher Lemongrass have a favorite actor?"

Lemongrass recalled it carefully, then smiled and shook his head: "To be honest, there are a lot of Alphas who came to audition in the morning. They look more handsome than the other, but I am not particularly impressed."

The same is true for Liu Xueyi. He took out his notebook and took a look, and said with a bitter expression: "I have scored every actor. The Alpha in the morning scene is even more messy than the afternoon scene. Lu Fengyang's personality is a bit nasty. Annoyed, as a result, most people acted Lu Fengyang as a third-rate bastard!"

Pei Shaoze thought to himself, Cheng Xia must have no problem playing the leading role, but who will play with him? If the role of Lu Fengyang is not well chosen, it will be embarrassing for the two to perform with insufficient cooperation. Pei Shaoze didn't particularly like Alpha in the morning session. The only people who impressed him the most during the audition yesterday were Ye Mingqian and Cheng Xia in the afternoon session.

Ye Mingqian's acting skills are really good, but his appearance, the cool and handsome Alpha, is too unconventional. Pei Shaoze thought for a moment, and then suddenly said: "If it doesn't work, look for someone from the outside. I have watched a lot of school dramas recently, Director Liu, you made the starring Alpha in the drama "Classmates Next Door" that you filmed the year before, what do you think? ?"

Liu Xueyi was stunned for a moment. He didn't expect Mr. Pei to watch the small paste drama he shot two years ago. He recalled it and asked tentatively: "Pei always said, Shen Kai?" Seeing Pei Shaoze nod his head, Liu Xueyi frowned immediately: "When Shen Kai was filming with me, he was still a little transparent. Not bad, but this person is more Buddhist and hasn't had much work for more than a year."

Obviously, everyone did not expect that President Pei would actually pay attention to this kind of 18-line transparency. In fact, the reason why Pei Shaoze watched so many school dramas like looking for a needle in a haystack was to find a suitable person to play with Cheng Xia.

Pei Shaoze said: "Shen Kai has worked with you. If you cooperate again, you will be more tacit. Cheng Xia is a newcomer. If the protagonist who plays with Cheng Xia the most and finds an inexperienced newcomer, the filming is often NG, it is likely to delay the crew. schedule."

Liu Xueyi quickly understood: "What Mr. Pei meant is that Lu Fengyang's role is to choose an Alpha actor who has worked with me, and let him take Cheng Xia. The crew will run more smoothly?"

Pei Shaoze nodded: "What do you think of Director Liu?"

Liu Xueyi thought about it carefully and felt that this method was feasible.

In a drama, the two protagonists with the most scenes are newcomers with no cooperating experience, which is too risky. One of them has worked with the director and has a certain tacit understanding, and the other is a newcomer, so that Director Liu will start filming the drama more smoothly. Shen Kai is now a small transparent, not expensive, and has a good acting skills. It is really the most appropriate to think carefully.