Chapter 2

[Welcome player Pei Shaoze to the world of "Unexpected Mark" novels]

[Goal of the task of piercing the book system: Raise the protagonist of the novel and let the protagonist have a good impression of you to 100 points]

[The protagonist Cheng Xia has been online and is in a susceptible period, and will not resist anything you do to him]

The mechanical sound prompt appeared in my mind again.

This sentence made Pei Shaoze finally remember why the words Omega, Pheromone, and Cheng Xia were familiar.

-The world of novels.

On the way to the hotel today, my sister mentioned that she had read a novel called "Accidental Marks". The protagonist of the novel is also called Pei Shaoze, who has the same name as him, and even the identity is the same. He is the owner of an entertainment company.

He was not interested in the book his sister was reading, nor did he ask in detail. He only knew that the novel was "ABO setting". The protagonist named Pei Shaoze in the book was Alpha, and the other protagonist was named Cheng Xia.

After a hangover, he took a few sleeping pills that actually allowed him to penetrate the book world?

Is the mechanical sound in your mind "player guiding NPC"?

Pei Shaoze calmed down quickly and said in his mind: "I'm very busy and I don't have time to play this boring game. You choose another player and I want to go back."

System 1022 froze for a moment, and explained in earnest: "I'm sorry, the selected player does not have the right to log out of the account after binding the player through the book system! You want to return to the original world unless you complete the mission of this world. "

Pei Shaoze frowned.

Raiders task? That is to say, "make Cheng Xia's favorability for him reach 100 points"?

He waited patiently for a while before he whispered: "Okay. I haven't read the original, please introduce me to the setting."

The system 1022 immediately said positively: "No problem! Given that the player is currently in the novice protection period and has not read the original, the system can open the full text of the novel for the player to read. Should you check it now?"

A transparent floating frame and a "book" button pop up in front of it.

Pei Shaoze opened the book and quickly scanned the plot of the novel at a glance.

The novel "Unexpected Marks" is an ABO set of abuse. The protagonist Pei Shaoze in the book is a typical rich second-generation dude. The current president of the well-known entertainment company "Tianxuan Entertainment" secretly likes Omega, who grew up with him. Lin Qianshu. Lin Qianshu is the white moonlight in his heart, but unfortunately he has been engaged to someone and is about to study abroad.

At this moment, Cheng Xia appeared.

Cheng Xia was from an ordinary family and was admitted to the film academy with her own efforts. After being discovered by a scout, she signed to Tianxuan Entertainment. When she attended the company's annual meeting, she met her boss Pei Shaoze. Because of his outstanding appearance, Pei Shaoze glanced at Cheng Xia more at the annual meeting.

The agent who was eager for quick success thought that President Pei was interested in Cheng Xia. In order to make Cheng Xia popular quickly, the agent made his own proposal and added a pheromone release agent to Cheng Xia's drink after the banquet, and sent him to President Pei's bed.