Chapter 69 - 70

【Accidental Mark · Chapter Sixty Nine】

On July 10, the best traffic position on the homepage of Linghu TV showed a poster of "Warm Healing Campus Web Drama "Folding Paper", which will be shown exclusively on Linghu TV every night from July 10th at 8 o'clock).

This poster was finalized by the Tianxuan Propaganda Department in accordance with Pei Shaoze's request and reviewed it with President Pei.

In the picture, the teenager is standing in the snow with a schoolbag, and stretches out his right hand to pick up the snowflakes in the sky. The white snow covers all the surrounding buildings, like a fairy tale world of ice and snow. The teenager on the poster had a bright smile, and the snow that fell in his palms did not melt. The scene captured by the camera was intercepted by colleagues in the Propaganda Department and later produced into a huge poster.

Cheng Xia's facial features are exquisite, and his fingers are particularly slender and beautiful. This scene just captures his face and hands in close-up mode, which can make passers-by impressed at first glance-the surrounding snow is falling down. In the cold winter, the bright smile of the teenager when he reached out his hand to pick up the snowflakes seemed to make the whole picture warm instantly.

Pei Shaoze was very satisfied with the poster and praised the staff of the Propaganda Department: "Very good. Choose the scenes with beautiful scenery in the play and make a few more posters. Cheng Xia is single, Shen Kai is single, and two of them appeared at the same time. Let me have a look at it."

The girl in the propaganda department immediately started working overtime.

One poster after another was sent to Pei Shaoze's mailbox. He carefully selected a few of them and handed them to Mr. Liu, who is in charge of the show on Linghu TV. He said: "Mr. Liu, please change one in the order of my bid. A poster on the front page."

President Liu was stunned: "Change every day?"

Pei Shaoze: "Well, one picture will make the audience appreciatively tired. If you change one every day, the probability of passers-by coming in with curiosity will increase."

Mr. Liu sent a row of thumbs: "You are really hard. I hope that, like you said, this show has full stamina!"

Dafeng of the official blog of Linghu TV replaced it with a poster of Cheng Xia picking up snowflakes, and the official account of the folding paper crew also followed up and forwarded it.

On Cheng Xia's Weibo, countless Yan fans screamed excitedly: "My little brother is so handsome!" "Under the snow scene, the skin is so good that I can't spot any blemishes." "This is the best hand I've ever seen. , Hand control a book is satisfied!"

After the author Lemongrass forwarded the poster, the comments on the original fan gradually improved: "I think he fits the image of Qin Nian?" "Senior book fan said, I can do this in Qin Nian!" "The appearance is really good. The hands look great!"

For a time, #程夏的手# was also created a Weibo topic.

Pei Shaoze's propaganda goal was indeed achieved. His young boy's hands are indeed very beautiful. Sometimes he can't help but want to kiss each finger of Cheng Xia carefully. It's just that such an intimate action is too out of the ordinary for Pei Shaoze, who has always been rational and calm.

Shen Kai's fans were not very happy. "Folding Paper" was about to be broadcast, but only Cheng Xia's single poster was released. His fans expressed doubts on Weibo, and some passers-by deliberately pretended to be fans, saying that the crew was Don't you just want to support Cheng Xia and let Cheng Xia step on Shen Kai as a stepping stone?