Chapter 35

When Cheng Xia came out of the lounge, the assistant Rong sister hurriedly put the down jacket on him, seeing that Cheng Xia was holding a pair of white hand warmers, obviously not what she had prepared before, and Rong sister couldn't help but wonder: "Cheng Xia, Where did you come from?"

"..." Cheng Xia was embarrassed to say that it was delivered by President Pei, so she made up an excuse: "I bought something online a few days ago. The address was written in the company. I forgot to take it. President Pei saw it at the doorman today. By the way Brought me here."

This can also explain why Pei Shaoze asked him to go in, and why he was carrying a bag when he went out.

Of course, Cheng Xia also felt that the excuse she made up was terrible. Fortunately, Sister Rong didn't think much about it. She smiled and said, "Oh, Director Liu called you. The filming at the school gate has been finished, and I will move to the next scene."

Speaking of work, Cheng Xia's expression immediately became serious: "Okay, I'll be over!"

When he followed Sister Rong to the playground, the crew had already set up the scene there.

Today's snow is heavy. Due to the absence of students during the holiday, not even a footprint can be seen on the white playground. The surrounding dry trees are also covered by thick snow. The whole world is pure white and clean. Ran, Cheng Xia stood on the side of the playground and couldn't bear to step on it to spoil the beauty.

Director Liu was wrapped in a thick down jacket and was watching from the side of the playground. Next to him were screenwriter Xu and Teacher Lemongrass. When Cheng Xia walked over, she heard Director Liu ask, "Do you think it will work?"

Xu Moran frowned entangledly: "This scene has a high demand for actors. Cheng Xia and Ye Mingqian have known each other not long ago, and if they are filming rival scenes, it is easy to get rid of them frequently if the understanding is not enough."

Liu Xueyi raised his head and looked into the distance. After a while, he sighed and said, "Such a snowy day is hard to come across. Today's snow scene is so beautiful. The effect of the shot must be very shocking. Alas, I don't know it will be in a few days. There will be no such weather."

Lemongrass said softly, "Director Liu, it's better to ask the actors' opinions."

"Well, I have sent someone to call them." Director Liu said, turning around, and into Cheng Xia's eyes, he hurriedly waved to Cheng Xia: "Cheng Xia, come here."

Cheng Xia trot over quickly: "Director Liu."

Liu Xueyi asked: "Can you play against Ye Mingqian? There is a scene in which Xu Fei confessed to Qin Nian. Today's weather is really suitable. The pure natural snow scene is real and beautiful."

Cheng Xia said seriously: "Director Liu, I can try."

Liu Xueyi was overjoyed and patted Cheng Xia on the shoulder: "Great, let's try it first! You have read the original work, you should know that Qin Nian just treats Xu Fei as a friend, and is very protective and caring for Xu Fei. Xu Fei liked Qin Nian, and when he confessed to Qin Nian, Qin Nian already knew that he had split into Omega."

Cheng Xia nodded: "Well, Lu Fengyang said, Xu Fei in the next class is the best-looking Omega in the school. Qin Nian likes Lu Fengyang, but Xu Fei, whom Lu Fengyang liked, confessed to him. Now, his mood is very complicated. I want to show his emotional changes in this scene."

Qin Nian secretly liked Lu Fengyang, and Lu Fengyang liked Xu Fei's appearance. As a result, Xu Fei suddenly confessed to Qin Nian. What's more sad is that Qin Nian just now learned that he had split into Omega.