Chapter 5

The next morning, as soon as Pei Shaoze woke up, there was an emotional mechanical sound in his mind: "The novice mission has not been completed, and the player points deduct 50 points."

Obviously, the system 1022 has abandoned Pei Shaoze, and the voice is not as enthusiastic as yesterday.

Pei Shaoze's expression didn't change much, as if he hadn't heard it, he turned over and got out of bed.

The bed was hot enough to catch fire, and he reached out and touched Cheng Xia's forehead-he really had a fever.

Pei Shaoze got up and poured a cup of warm water, took apart the anti-fever medicine Qin Yu left behind, and helped Cheng Xia to feed him a tablet. Then he went to the bathroom to get a clean towel, soaked in cold water, and put it on Cheng Xia's forehead to physically cool down.

With the anti-fever medicine and cold compress on the forehead, Cheng Xia's body temperature really dropped a little.

At the same time, assistant Zhang Fan saw the message sent by President Pei as soon as he got up, and immediately replied: "Okay, President Pei."

Trip canceled? Today there are two less important meals arranged, and it doesn't matter if they cancel. It's just that Zhang Fan is a little bit confused. President Pei has rarely asked about company affairs since he took over Tianxuan. Why did he suddenly call him to see Zhao Wenxiu today?

Mr. Pei actually knows that Tianxuan has Zhao Wenxiu?

Although puzzled in his mind, Zhang Fan quickly found Zhao Wenxiu's contact information, called, and said politely: "Hello, Mr. Zhao, I'm Mr. Pei's assistant Zhang Fan, and Mr. Pei explained that he will let you at eight o'clock in the morning. Meet him at the Tianxuan headquarters. I will greet him in advance at the front desk. You can take the VIP elevator to the top floor and I will take you there."

Zhao Wenxiu "cocked" in his heart, his tongue almost knotted: "Pei, Pei always want to see me? Did you say something?"

Zhang Fan said with a good-tempered smile: "I don't know, you can ask him face to face then."

The phone was hung up.

Zhao Wenxiu shook his hands and almost fell the phone.

Last night, he boldly gave Cheng Xia a pheromone release agent and sent it to President Pei's villa. Anyway, it's normal for Pei Shaoze's unspoken rules of the rich second generation to be transparent. He thought, as long as Mr. Pei marked Cheng Xia, Alpha would instinctively develop a desire for protection after completely occupying Omega. Then let Cheng Xia blow his ears. Wouldn't it be easy to find Mr. Pei for some resources?

As long as Mr. Pei is willing to support Cheng Xia, his agent can follow along.

But today, President Pei suddenly called to see him? Let's meet at Tianxuan headquarters! ?

Everyone in Tianxuan knew that Mr. Pei rarely came to the company throughout the year. This time, Zhao Wenxiu had no idea about meeting him at the company. He didn't know whether it was a good thing or a bad thing. In order to prevent Mr. Pei from knowing that this was his strategy and furious, Zhao Wenxiu decided to push this matter to Cheng Xia, saying that Cheng Xia took the initiative.

That's right, just do it.

Zhao Wenxiu made up his mind and hurried to find Liu Rui, who was a driver, to say goodbye in advance.

He didn't know. At the moment he went out, assistant Zhang Fan received another message on his mobile phone: "Xiao Zhang, send the information of all the stars and agents of the Tianxuan Group to my mailbox as soon as possible."