Extra 9

[Fanwai's most reliable father]

That night, Pei Shaoze personally posted a Weibo: "@程夏My favorite baby, it's hard work. A family of four, I will try to protect you in the future."

A photo was posted on Weibo. He held Cheng Xia's hand with his big hand, and Cheng Xia's hand was holding the baby's small hand. The fleshy hands of the two babies were placed in the palms of their fathers. The netizens who saw them were so cute that they all expressed their congratulations: "A family of four, happy!" "Pei is a father, congratulations!" He must be a good father, a little envious of Mr. Pei's baby, is this reincarnation too good?"

Cheng Xia took a break at home after filming a workplace drama some time ago, and did not show up for half a year. Netizens still wonder what Cheng Xia is doing in the second half of the year. Only now did I know that he actually had babies with Mr. Pei, and gave birth to two at a time?

Omega actors have babies. Shu Yue had previously retired because of pregnancy. Although Cheng Xia's fans were happy that Cheng Xia had a baby, they were worried that Cheng Xia would leave the public eye. Many people said on Weibo: "Should Xia Xia not leave the circle?" "No, we haven't watched enough of your movies yet!"

Zhou Yan logged onto Cheng Xia's Weibo and posted a message: "I'm the agent Zhou Yan. Cheng Xia recently took a rest in the hospital. He asked me to tell everyone that he will not leave the circle. Acting is his favorite career. Rest. He will be back in a while."

The fans were relieved and left messages on Cheng Xia's Weibo to express their congratulations.

Cheng Xia recovered well and was discharged from the hospital within a week. Pei Shaoze took Cheng Xia and the children back to the Riverside Villa.

In order to welcome the birth of the child, Pei Shaoze completely renovated the second floor, creating a children's room for each of the two babies, and changed the back garden on the first floor of the villa into a small children's playground.

He was worried that Cheng Xia was too hard, so he hired a professional childcare nanny to take care of the children.

The two babies were pretty well-behaved, and soon adapted to the environment of their new home. They would not cry and wake up their father in the middle of the night. Under the guidance of professional childcare nanny, they gradually developed the good habit of eating regularly and sleeping regularly.

A baby sleeps for more than 18 hours a day, and Pei Shaoze walks lightly when he is at home, worrying about waking the child.

Every time he goes to the nursery, he sees two babies sleeping on the crib with their eyes closed, and his heart becomes soft.

A small ball, her white face is smooth and tender, her eyelashes are long and thick, her little hands and feet move restlessly, sometimes when Pei Shaoze touches them, they will consciously grab Pei Shaoze's fingers...

It's so cute.

When they were just born, both children were ugly with wrinkled faces, but after two months after returning home, their facial features gradually opened up and even double eyelids appeared. Both babies have big eyes, clear and bright, and they should have inherited Cheng Xia's genes.

Pei Shaoze can vaguely see Cheng Xia's shadow from the child, and loves the two babies more and more.

***

Time passed quickly. The babies gradually turned over, crawled, and walked. They learned how to call "daddy" with a milky voice. They also like to walk staggeringly, open their arms, and say with a smile: " Dad hug..."