Extra 1

Extraordinary One, Spring Festival

This year's Spring Festival is in mid-January. Not long after the New Year, everyone began to prepare for the New Year. Cheng Xia and her agent also applied for a week of annual leave to accompany her parents. The house he bought in the suburbs has gone through the formalities. Cheng Xia thought, helping his parents move before the Chinese New Year, so he can spend the Spring Festival this year in his new home.

After being thoroughly marked by Pei Shaoze, Cheng Xia would spray a lot of masking agent on her body every time she went out, plus orange-flavored perfume, so that she could barely suppress Pei Shaoze's pheromone smell and conceal people's eyes. Otherwise, the cold woody scent seems to have melted into the bone marrow blood, and someone familiar with him would know that something was wrong.

It may be that the orange perfume was sprayed too much. After Cheng Xia returned home, her parents did not notice that something was wrong. Cheng Xia was very guilty and quickly shifted the topic to "moving house", urging her parents to pack their luggage as soon as possible.

The furniture was all newly bought, just pack some clothes and bedding, and the three of them took a day to clean up. In the early morning of the next day, Cheng Yiming called the moving company to move a large truck to his new home.

The environment of the community where the new house is located is very good. Cheng Yiming especially likes the lake next to the community. In the future, he can go for a walk and fish. But it is winter, the temperature is too low, the lake is frozen, and some children are skating on it.

Jiang Qiong stood in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows, looking at the lake in the distance, with a mixed mood: "Unexpectedly, Xia Xia has the ability to buy a house with full money."

Cheng Yiming said happily: "Our son is like a star! He made tens of millions when he debuted. My salary in this life is not as good as Xia Xia's annual income."

Cheng Xia walked to his parents and said with a smile: "I can get ahead so quickly, thanks to Brother Pei's help, his two dramas have become popular, he is really the most discerning investor in the circle."

Cheng Yiming and Jiang Qiong looked at each other-why did this son boast about Pei Shaoze again?

Jiang Qiong asked softly: "Xia Xia, how are you and President Pei?"

Cheng Xia said: "We have always been in a very good relationship. Brother Pei said that he would come to his new home for a formal visit during the New Year."

Cheng Yiming is still not at ease: "After all, he is the boss of Tianxuan. Can you stay with him for a long time?"

Cheng Xia smiled and said: "Dad, not all bosses are bothered, and not all bosses like stars under the unspoken rules. Don't go to see him with colored glasses. Brother Pei is a very good person, so don't you? Do you believe in your son's vision?"

Cheng Yiming still wanted to preach. At this moment, someone pressed the doorbell, and Cheng Yiming turned to open the door. It was a city express. The courier brother smiled: "Is this Mr. Cheng Yiming? Please check your courier."

Cheng Yiming glanced at the green plants at the door, with a look of doubt: "I didn't buy plants?"

Courier brother: "It was delivered by a gentleman named Pei Shaoze."

Cheng Yiming frowned and took a closer look. As expected, a greeting card was written on the tree: "Congratulations to Uncle Cheng and Aunt Jiang on the move."

Cheng Xia ran over and said excitedly: "Dad, Brother Pei bought this as a gift for us, please accept it quickly."

Before moving, Cheng Xia only bought furniture and forgot to buy greenery to embellish her. The whole family really lacked some vitality. Some time ago, he videoed with Pei Shaoze to show Brother Pei the environment of his new home. Pei Shaoze obviously noticed this detail, so he personally picked some plants and delivered them to the house on the day of the move.