Chapter 81 - 82

【Accidental Mark · Chapter 81】

The performances on the big stage are still going on. There are several first-line singers invited today. The atmosphere of the party is lively. The major video platforms are also simultaneously broadcasting tonight's awards feast, and the amount of network broadcast easily exceeded one billion.

After Chen Yijun sang the new song "Memory Fragments" of the fire this year, the host walked to the middle of the stage and said with a smile: "Next. Let's present the first award of the annual feast of online drama-the best newcomer award!"

The data of several nominated newcomers flashed on the big screen on the stage, and the camera shots were also given to the actors sitting under the stage.

Cheng Xia's face was captured by the camera and magnified on the screen.

He wore a suit today and looked a little more mature than usual. When he saw the camera coming over, Cheng Xia immediately smiled at the camera. The sunny handsome smile caused a deafening scream from the audience——

The bullet screens of the major live broadcast platforms instantly filled the screen: "Xia Xia is super handsome today!" "The newcomer who debuted in the past few years, Cheng Xia is the most developing momentum? Both dramas have exploded a year! "This year's newcomer award is undoubtedly Cheng Xia!"

The audience spotted the handsome man sitting next to Cheng Xia, and many people asked questions: "Who is the one next to Cheng Xia? Isn't it too handsome?" "Which star is it? I haven't seen it much!"

Soon someone started popular science: "You don't even know him? He is President Pei!" "Pei is always the boss who makes the most money in TV dramas this year!" "The one sitting with Xia Xia is heaven. Xuan's boss!"

The moment the camera came over, Pei Shaoze had no expression on his face.

Until the host finished reading the names of several nominated actors, then opened the envelope and announced excitedly: "The best newcomer of the year award in 20XX is-"Folding Paper", Cheng Xia!"

There was thunderous applause in the audience, and the chase light was fixed at Cheng Xia's position. Cheng Xia stood up excitedly and waved to everyone.

Pei Shaoze, who had been expressionless, raised his lips and stood up and stretched out his arms.

Cheng Xia immediately rushed into his arms and hugged the opponent tightly.

It is common for artists to win awards and the boss to congratulate them courteously.

The viewers who watched the live broadcast felt that this picture was very harmonious, and the two stood together very well, especially Mr. Pei, who had always been serious and indifferent, had a rare gentle gaze. He also patted Cheng Xia on the shoulder and said something in his ear. Sentence.

Cheng Xia nodded, and after parting, she turned and bowed to the auditorium, and ran quickly to the stage.

The host said: "Please invite Mr. Jiang from Cubs TV to present awards on stage!"

President Jiang stepped onto the stage and handed the golden trophy to Cheng Xia. Cheng Xia took the trophy and shook hands with the other party.

The host asked: "Cheng Xia, I got the best newcomer award, what do you want to tell you?"

The shining lights on the big stage made Cheng Xia almost unable to open her eyes, and the audience was dark under the stage. With such a grand scene, Cheng Xia would inevitably feel a little nervous, but thinking of the words of Brother Pei, Cheng Xia took a deep breath. Adjusted his mood, took the microphone with a smile, and said seriously: "I am very happy to win the Newcomer of the Year award! My dream since I was a child is to be an outstanding actor. Last year I was fortunate to sign a contract with Tianxuan Entertainment and officially entered the actor. In this industry, when shooting the first work, I was fortunate to have the help of Director Liu, screenwriter Teacher Xu, author Teacher Lemongrass, as well as many teachers from the crew and the sister of the agent."