2| DOWNTOWN

Ethan's pov

"You know you don't have to bring those to him. I can just call him and he can come get them." Tyler said once he saw that I was about to leave.

"But this way I can get to know him more. Plus you said yourself that he doesn't like going out unless he has to." I stated, grabbed my keys.

Tyler sighed, knowing I had a point. "Fair enough. I wouldn't be able to stop you anyways."

"I laughed at that before walking out.

After a few minutes I arrived at the cafe. I was slightly disappointed when I walked in and didn't see Mark.

I spotted Rose behind the counter  and walked up.

"Oh, Ethan you're dressed nice." She complimented.

"Yeah, hey Rose I was wondering..do you have a guy who comes here all the time? Black hair, brown eyes? Kinda tall?"

Rose tapped her pin against the counter in deep thought.

"Hm..I don't know. You might need to narrow it down a bit. Does he wear glasses?"

I nodded, handing her the glasses.

"Uh, Mark maybe? He comes here a lot with his friend. Why?"

"He left his glasses at Tyler's and I thought I should bring them to him."

Rose gave me a knowing look, looking me up and down. "You sure you're delivering just the glasses?"

"I'm sure! Give me those!" I said, taking the glasses back from her.

"Well they don't usually come in till later. Maybe they're at Cloak? It's right next to that gym Tyler likes to go to."

My jaw dropped, "are you serious? It seems like this guy is everywhere and I've only seen him once." I said, more to myself than to her.

Rose shrugged, "weird luck I guess."

"It's unfair is what it is. Anyway I'm about to head out. Want me to stop by later?"

Rose grinned, "yeah, I wanna hear all about this glasses delivery."

I laughed a bit and walked out of the cafe, getting in my car and heading towards "Cloak".

The outside of the store looked pretty nice. It was pretty modern looking compared to the rest of the places on this street.

I slowly opened the door, thinking of what I was going to say once I saw Mark.

I didn't really plan this through..

"Woah.." I said under my breath, looking around the store.

It was bigger than I thought it was and the clothes looked awesome!

On the walls were models in the clothes. I noticed Tyler on the wall right above the "Life After Death" design. I didn't even know Tyler modeled.

I went up to the rack, pulling out a tee shirt and checking the price tag.

"Jesus.. thirty-four dollars?! Mark must be rich!" I said in shock.

The design was really nice though, definitely worth the money.

"Top of the mornin to ya! Need any help?" A voice boomed from behind me.

I whipped around, calming down when I saw a guy about the same height as me.

I didn't recognize him, but he looked like he worked here.

"Uh, no not really.. I was just browsing."