4| MOVING

Ethan's pov

"You sure you want to move in with Mark? You've only known him for like two months." Tyler said as I placed another box of stuff in my car.

"You keep asking me that. Is there something wrong with him or something I should know about?" I questioned, leaning against my car.

"No, it's just so sudden. You sure you don't want to wait it out a bit?"

"If you're going to miss me, you can just say it." I mused, smirking.

Tyler rolled his eyes playfully. "Are you kidding? I can finally have girls over." He said jokingly.

I scoffed, "yeah, sure, Tyler. I'm sure the girls will start flooding in once the only handsome one in the house is gone." I retorted.

"That one just hurt, man."

Both of us shared a laugh. "For real though, you're sure about this?"

I nodded, heading back inside the house for another box.

"It's not like I won't come over. Someone needs to keep you're ego under control."

"If you think mine is bad then wait till you see Mark's." He chided.

After Tyler helped me get the rest of my stuff in the car, I got in, saying goodbye to Tyler before driving away.

It wasn't long before I arrived at Mark's house.

He had set aside today to help me get moved in.

Mark's pov

I heard Ethan pull up in the driveway, so I quickly closed my notebook and walked outside, watching as Chica ran past me and into the yard.

Ethan got out of his car, opening the door to the backseat.

"How was Tyler? Did he cry?" I joked, grabbing a box.

Ethan laughed, grabbing a box. "Just about."

We made small talk as we set the boxes in Ethan's room. I was interested in how he was going to decorate it.

"I'm pretty sure there's just one box left. I'll go down and get it real quick." Ethan said, heading downstairs before I could protest.

I'm glad he chose today to move in because it wasn't super hot outside.

Ethan came back up after a few minutes, holding the last box.

He didn't have as much stuff as I thought he was going to, but then again he had just got out of college a few months ago.

"Do you need help unpacking or are you good?" I asked him.

He gave me a light smile and shook his head. "I'm good, but thanks. I'll probably be down in a bit."

"Alright, I'll probably order dinner, is there anything specific that you want?"

"Anything's fine with me."

Ethan's pov

Mark walked down the stairs saying something about Chinese food.

I huffed, taking a look at all of the boxes I had to put up.

^^^

Five hours later, my room was almost completely unpacked.

I sighed, standing up and popping my neck and fingers.

I figured I would go see what Mark was up to since I hadn't seen him in a few hours.

I walked out of my room, noticing the room that Mark told me not to worry about.