Gaemkyu Shares his Games?!?!

Chapter Twenty-Six

"Thank you, Ahjumma!~" We sang as we stood up and paid for our meals.

The woman smiled as the three of us bowed before exiting.

"Aigoo, Where now, my little angels?" Shindong sighed with a grin as he draped both of his arms over our shoulders.

"Little Angels?" I asked, eyeing him suspiciously.

Nari laughed as she wove her fingers through Shindong's. "He likes to make up names like that..."

"Wow... Okay then..." I laughed as well.

I let Shindong's arm casually drop from my shoulder and he as Nari linked arms and leaned into each other. I smiled to myself as I watched the two of them continue to tease each other; they were so happy.

As we walked down the Street a white van pulled up next to us and stopped, rolling down the window.

"Need a ride?" A man in dark shades and a hat asked.

"Uhm...." I replied, confused by the situation.

Shindong laughed from behind me as the man smiled. "It's just me, Amanda! Relax!" the man laughed as he took of his glasses to reveal a very amused Siwon.

"Yahh! That was mean!" I whined, turning slightly red.

"Just hop in~" he grinned as the door slid open and Shindong and Nari began filing in.

"Stupid Spartan Banana Man Thingy..." I mumbled under my breath as I stepped into the car as well, taking the one seat available; between Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk.

Siwon turned around from the front seat and raised an eyebrow skeptically. "What did you say?" he asked.

"Nothing~" I grinned cheekily, sticking my tongue out at him at the last minute.

"Psh," he snorted, "By the way, Amanda... What were you doing with Shindong and Nari? Weren't you supposed to spend the day with Shinee?" he asked suspiciously.

I raised an eyebrow, slightly shocked. "Junghoon Oppa didn't tell you?" I asked. All of them shook their heads no... Well, except for Nari and Shindong who were chatting among themselves in the back. "They had a sudden schedule change so I hung out with Junghoon and Shindong instead..."

"Did you have fun? What did you do with Hyung-nim? Did he take good care of you?" Leeteuk asked from behind me.

I turned around in my seat to face him before nodding and answering with a smile. "He showed me his office then drove me all around Seoul!" I explained ecstatically, "Then he took me around the palace pla- GyeongBokGung and took me to see the bridges! Then I got to hang out with Shindong oppa and meet Nari. It was such a good day! "

Leeteuk laughed and ruffled my hair from behind. "Making so many new friends, Amanda! I'm so proud~" he teased.

Eunhyuk scrunched up his nose in confusion from next to me. "What do you mean bridges?" He asked shyly.

"You know... The bridges going across the Han River?" I asked.

"But why did you want to see the bridges?" he asked, clearly confused.

"Because I 'd heard and seen a lot about them?" I tried reasoning.

Eunhyuk nodded his head before facing back to the front.

A good ten minutes later I turned to face Kyuhyun. It's not like we talk a lot or that we're super close or anything. It's just that he usually says hi or makes small conversation but today he was silent, staring into space.