M-manager Hyung-nim?

Chapter Twenty

 "So? So? So? Who is your favourite?~" Sungmin nagged as we stood in the elevator with the rest of Super Junior.

Siwon chuckled from behind me and I turned around to glare at him.

"This is not funny oppa!" I complained.

He snickered once more. "Sure it is."

"rude..." I pouted before turning around once again.

"So?" Ryeowook asked curiously.

"So what?" I asked.

"Who is your favorite here?"

I groaned and buried my face in my hands. "I'm not saying!" I whined.

I heard another snicker and turned around to face Siwon only to realize that it wasn't Siwon snickering. It was Kyuhyun.

"What are you snickering at?" I asked nervously.

Nothing good happens when Kyuhyun begins snickering. And that glint in his eyes? Hell no...

"Should we tickle her to find out?" he proposed sweetly.

My eyes widened and the elevator dinged. We arrived on the right floor just in time. As soon as the door opened, I sprinted down the hallway and towards the door.

I was so caught up in the moment that I didn't notice that the door was unlocked when I got there, I didn't notice the extra pair of shiny black dress shoes next to the door when I ran in. The thing i did notice? The furious man standing by the sofa.

I froze and heard the boys run in behind me, laughing. Then they stopped. No laughter. Nothing.

"M-manager Hyung-nim..." Shindong stuttered from behind me.

Manager?...

"Who is this?!" the man suddenly yelled and I flinched. He stormed up to me and looked straight in my eyes, his face only inches away.

"I-I'm..."

He turned away from me and looked up at Leeteuk who had sullenly come to stand next to me.

"Leeteuk! Who is this?! Why is there a GIRL in your DORM?! Is she the one who's been following you to work?!"

I noticed my knees beginning to shake. They hadn't told their manager? This whole entire time? What were they thinking? What was thinking?

"And from the look of things, she's even been LIVING with you??"

Leeteuk whipped his head up surprised and the manager scoffed.

"I am your MANAGER. Did you really think I wouldn't notice that the extra room is being used? And what more. Girl's stuff?! Are you even using your heads?? The chances of a scandal! What fans could do to her! Your IMAGE??"

Leeteuk lowered his head once more in shame. 

The manager stalked back over to me and looked down at me glaring.

"You will talk to me and the president tomorrow." he hissed, "I'll have someone send you up once you enter SM."

I nodded weakly and waited for him to slam the door shut behind himself before I breathed again.

A couple of the members ran over to me. "Are you okay?..." someone asked.

But i was too shooken up to notice or care who it was. Slowly nodding my head, I ignored all their apologies and reassurances as I went straight to my room and locked the door. I got changed and brushed my teeth in daze, completely oblivious of my surroundings.