Knowing Nothing.

Chapter Eight

***Amanda's P.O.V.***

I sat on the sofa with Siwon, Sungmin, and Donghae while we watched the news. Well, we weren't exactly watching the news since I didn't understand anything. Instead, I was talking with Siwon while Sungmin and Donghae watched us intently. He was explaining their group, Super Junior, to me. Of course, I already knew everything that he was telling me, and even more, but I figured it was better if they didn't know i was an ELF. As long as they didn't enter my room I'd be fine. About that.... I still had all my posters up. But there's no way I'm taking those down after it took so long to put them up.

"Get it?" Siwon asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"yes, thank you."

"also, I think it would be a good idea if you learn korean. You do live in korea..."

I nodded before mumbling "I already know a few words? Not enough to get by on though..."

"Really?" Siwon asked, shocked.

"Yes?"

"Let's hear it."

"Here? Now? In front of them?" I asked, embarassed, as i look at Sungmin and Donghae who were still watching our conversation curiously.

"Go." he ordered, clearly amused by my reaction.

"Not her!" I begged, cheeks now red.

Siwon laughed. "Then i don't believe you."

I sighed before leaning over to whisper "I just know the basics: hello, goodbye, thank you, a couple words and sentences... 'oppa' and 'unnie', all that. I guess I also know I love you but-" I paused before falling back in to my seat, whining. "I told you I barely know anything."

Siwon laughed at my childishness before responding, "If you barely know anything, then I think I should teach you... And you know 'oppa'? Why aren't you calling me that?"

"Just because?" I replied sheepishly.

I mean, I'm not korean. I wasn't just going to start calling him 'oppa' off the bat either.

"Well you start today. Try it now."

"I'm not just going to call you it now. " I laughed.

"Yes! Listen to this oppa." Siwon joked, smile reaching his eyes.

"Never." I grinned.

"Are you sure?" he asked, almost as if taunting.

I nodded and folded my arms and he quickly said something to Sungmin and Donghae in korean. Before i could process what was happening Siwon had my arms pinned down while Sungmin tickled my sides.

"Stop it!!" i managed to gasp between giggles.

"Only if you call me oppa~"

And i thought he was the mature one.

"No!"

Siwon raised an eyebrow and said something else to Sungmin and the tickling intensified.

"Fine, fine! You win! I'll say it!"

"Now."

really?

"Oppa! There, I said it!!"

"Was it that hard?" he teased as they continued to tickle me.

"Stop!!" I called out, gasping for air as I continued to laugh.

Siwon shook his head and grinned down at me as I continued to squirm.