At long last

Chapter Fourty-Nine

 ***Amanda's P.O.V.***

Eunhyuk and I sat in a comfortable silence as we approached Sora's apartment complex. Although I was nervous as to what he wanted to show me, I couldn't have been happier with someone else.

"Do you want me to come in with you?" Eunhyuk asked hesitantly as he turned the engine off.

I nodded my head and wrapped my jacket tighter around me before answering. "Well I don't really now how to get to her apartment so..." I replied, trailing off without finishing.

"Right." Eunhyuk chuckled, the two of us getting out of the car and heading towards the front doors.

I relaxed as soon as the warm lobby air hit me. I still wasn't used to how cold it got here in the winter.

 "Ready to head up?" Eunhyuk asked, looking down at me with a smile.

I nodded my head as I grabbed his hand and the two of us headed towards the elevator.

When we reached her door and knocked, we had once again forgotten about our intertwined hands. It had become the natural thing to do for us.

"Hello?" a woman I didn't recognize said as she opened the door, staring down at the two of us.

"I'm Sora's brother.. I was wondering if she's home?" Eunhyuk asked, introducing himself.

The woman nodded as she let us inside and called out for Sora behind her. We heard the shuffling of feet before Sora stumbled in to the room, her face lighting up when she saw the two of us.

"Amanda! Eunhyuk!" she squealed, throwing her arms around the two of us, "What are you doing here?? Merry Christmas!"

I laughed as she continued to gush over the two of us, finally pulling away. She raised an eyebrow questioningly as she noticed our hands and the two of us quickly separated, shoving our hands in to our pockets. I brought out the envelop I had for her, trying to change the subject.

"We just dropped by so that I could give this to you." I explained awkwardly, "Merry Christmas, Unnie.."

Sora hugged me once again in thanks before stepping back and looking at the two of us.

"So how's your Christmas been?" she asked as she took a seat on the sofa.

"Good," Eunhyuk replied, "We all just spent the day hanging around together at the dorm."

"And you drove all the way out here just to give me this?" she laughed, "You could have dropped it off another day!"

I shook my head no as Eunhyuk's cheeks turned a light shade of pink.

"Actually we just dropped by on our way out.." I replied.

Sora raised an eyebrow before looking at Eunhyuk once again.

"And where are you both going?" she asked.

I shrugged as Eunhyuk answered with a short "I'll call you later."

Sora chuckled to herself, accepting Eunhyuk's answer.

"Then you two should be on your way, hm? I'm sure I'll see you later. Have fun spending Christmas together you two!" she grinned, sending the two of us a wink as she rushed us out the door.

I looked at her in confusion only to receive yet another wink in reply.

"Let's go.." Eunhyuk mumbled as soon as Sora had closed the door. I nodded and we returned to the car to drive in silence.