New Oppas; TVXQ!

Chapter Thirty-Three

***Eunhyuk's P.O.V.***

As Amanda climbed out of the car she looked around confused. "Yah, why are we hack home?" she asked uncertainly, "What's here?"

I grinned and grabbed her wrist as I began to walk towards the entrance. "You'll see~" I sang excitedly.

Amanda was silent until we reached the elevator. "Are we visiting Shinee?" she asked.

I shook my head and decided to give her a hint. "Look at which floor we're going to." I suggested.

Amanda looked at the number I'd pushed in and frowned, confused. "But we don't know anyone on that floor..." she mumbled.

"You don't know anyone on that floor~" I teased, "I do~"

"Then who is it?" she asked.

Now she was curious.

"I told you; you'll see~" I grinned.

Amanda sighed as the doors opened and followed me into the hallway. She remained silent and stood next to me as we finally reached the door I had been looking for.

"Here?" she asked, bored.

"Yup~" I grinned, "But you'll have to stay out here while I talk to the people first, araso?"

Amanda nodded her head as I pressed the beeper.

"Yobosaeyo?" Yunho asked from the other side.

"It's me, Eunhyuk. Can I come in for a second?" I asked.

"Of course!" he sang, "come on in, the door's open~"

I turned around to face Amanda once again. "I'll let you in in a minute, araso?" I asked.

"Ne..." she mumbled.

"And cheer up, I promise you'll thank me later~" I sighed, giving her a small smile before entering.

Cheering her up might me harder than I thought.

***Amanda's P.O.V.***

I sighed and slowly crouched down, resting my elbows on my knees as Eunhyuk closed the door behind him. My eyes beginning to glaze over, I started to think.

Was Siwon still angry at me?... I wouldn't be surprised he seemed pretty pissed. In fact, I would be surprised if he ever wanted to see me again. I couldn't go back home tonight, that was certain. What if he really felt that way? Was I really not welcome in this home as well? Why is it that whenever I finally get a new family pushed away? My grandparents still haven't contacted me and it's been how long?

I began to play with the little pieces of dirt and dust on the ground in front of me to distract myself. I can't let myself think too much; it just makes it worse.

I heard the door click and stood up, dusting myself off before looking up expecting to see Eunhyuk holding the door open for me. I was met with something completely unexpected; the door was open barely twelve inches as Yoochun and Junsu stuck their heads out curiously.

Our eyes met and they both smiled, opening the door some more and stepping back to let me in. My eyes widened in surprise as I took a step back, confused.

"Amanda?" Junsu asked sweetly.

"N-ne?" I responded unsurely.

"Baliwah, come inside~" he smiled.

"Um... I mumbled awkwardly looking between the two of them.

Yoochun chuckled quietly before stepping out into the hallway causing me to take another step back.