Kangin.

Chapter Thirty

***Amanda's P.O.V.***

As I slipped a sweatshirt over my pajamas, a pair of sweatpants and a white tank top, I looked in the mirror and forced a smile. Today I would be happy. no more grieving, no more tears, no more self-pity, and no more regret. I would put yesterday behind me. I would lock it up and hide the key, only to be opened once again next year. Why? Because that's the only way I can continue living my life happily.... If this is even considered as true happiness.

Slipping on my slippers, I exited my room and headed towards the kitchen for breakfast. Usually I would wait until later to eat but today I was starving. That's usually what happens when you don't eat.

As I entered the living room I noticed one of the boys going through the fridge.

"Morning, oppa~" I sang as I walked around the counter to stand next to him, waiting to get into the fridge.

He froze before slowly standing up and closing the fridge to face me. As I stared at the man in front of me it took me a few seconds to recognize him. We held eye contact, both of us surprised by the other's presence.

"Hi... I'm Kangin." he shyly introduced himself, bowing slightly as he did so.

"O-oh... Amanda." I stuttered as I bowed in response, "I-im staying in the extra room... if the others didn't tell you... or-"

"They told me yesterday." he awkwardly explained.

"Oh..." I replied before my eyes widened slightly. "Yesterday? I'm so sorry if I seemed rude it's just th-"

"It's OK, Amanda..." he cut me off, shyly rubbing the back of his neck.

An awkward silence filled the room as I avoided his eyes.

"Well.... I'm going to go shower and change out of this." he explained, motioning to his sweatpants and tank top, before heading to his room.

"Oh, and Amanda?" he suddenly asked.

"Yes?..." I asked, turning to face him.

"It's fine if you call me oppa." he said, smiling, as he entered his room.

I blinked at the door he had just entered, blushing slightly.

"Amandaaaaa!~" Sungmin whined as he ran towards me and gave me a hug; his arms hanging loosely around my waist while he gently rested his chin on my shoulder.

"What?" I asked, confused by his sudden actions.

"I was so worried about you last night." he whined.

I stood frozen for a second, shocked, before smiling and hugging him back.

"I'm OK now. It's OK." I reassured him as I gave him a small squeeze.

I looked over his shoulder to see a concerned Siwon. Confused, I looked at him questioningly. 'Are you sure you're okay?' he mouthed to me, frowning. I smiled while nodding my head in response and he smiled back as he relaxed.

Sungmin pulled away from me and instead stood next to me while playing with my hand.

"Why are you so clingy today?" I teased.

Sungmin pouted and hugged my arm before answering. "You scared me last night." he mumbled, "We couldn't contact you and you came home all upset and..."

I was actually shocked by how much he cared.

"I'm sorry.." I apologized, wrapping the arm he was latched onto around him in a hug.

Siwon approached the two of us and stood behind me, wrapping his arms around my shoulders and resting his chin on top of my head.