Waking Up Noona

Chapter Twenty-Four

 ***Taemin's P.O.V.***

I knocked on Super Junior's door, bouncing on my toes as I waited . After a couple seconds a confused and tired Siwon let me in. 

"What are you doing here, Taemin? It's only 5am..." he asked.

"I came to get ready with noona." I grinned.

"Taemin, Amanda is still asleep. She was really tired last night..." Siwon explained, interrupting my thoughts.

"Oh..."

"Why don't you come in and you can wake her up in a bit." Siwon suggested.

My eyes lit up as I nodded my head and headed towards the living room. All of Super Junior sat around the room, some looking through their schedules while others ate breakfast. When I entered half of them looked up.

"Oh, Taemin-ah... What are you doing here?" Shindong asked.

"I'm waking Amanda up! We got the OK for her to come with us today." I explained excitedly.

Some of them smiled and shook their heads chuckling while the others ignored me. I glanced around the room, looking for something to do but soon gave up. Everyone was involved in their own tasks related to them getting ready for the day. After what felt like forever, I looked at Siwon. He met my eyes and answered my question before I had even asked it. 

"Second door on the left." he instructed.

"Thanks, hyung~" I said over my shoulder as I ran across the room and down the hallway.When I approached the closed door, I knocked quietly before entering.

I stood in silence, eyes wide as I took in my surroundings. Her room was surprisingly tidy. Everything seemed to have its place, including the posters on the wall near her bed. 

I crept to the side of her bed and knelt down so that my face was on the same level as hers. I stared at her sleeping face for a few seconds before smiling to myself. She looked so calm asleep. It made me wish that I could sleep some more too. With our scheduled, I feel like I never get quite enough sleep. Even on my days off. 

Bending forward, i gently prodded Amanda's arm with my finger. When she didn't budge, I next tried her cheek. Amanda scrunched up her nose and grumbled. I poked her again, except this time her stomach, and she turned around so that her back faced me. I poked her back. Nothing happened. I poked her harder. 

I gave up, the effects of the early morning and dimness of Amanda's room finally starting to take effect. Just like we usually did on our couch, I quietly crawled into the space beside her on the bed and shut my eyes, drifting off. 

***Siwon's P.O.V.***

We all stood by the door, ready to go but there was still no sign of Amanda and Taemin... We had already given them half an hour, so where were they?

"Can we go already? What's taking them so long?" Heechul complained.

I looked at Leeteuk and sighed. "I'm going to go check up on them. You guys go ahead..." I said.

But Sungmin was already half way down towards the hallway. "I'll do it" he sang out over his shoulder. 

"We'll start heading down first then" I called after him.

As he disappeared down the hall, I turned towards the door ready to leave. Leeteuk opened the door and was about to walk out when he came face to face with Shinee. Minho awkwardly held his had out in front of him, as if he was about to knock, but quickly lowered it smiling sheepishly. "Good morning" he smiled.