Coincidence?

Chapter Forty-Two

 ***Donghae's P.O.V.***

 "Amanda!~" I called as I approached her.

It was the morning after our concert and she was rushing off to work while the rest of us were lucky enough to get our morning off.

"Yeah?" she asked, looking up from her shoes as she finished tying the knot.

"Just curious, um, but where do you work? Junghoon hyung found out but never really told us..." I asked, trailing off at the last part.

"The Caffé Bene down by the flower shop... ?" she replied.

"Oh, really? I used to go there a lot~" I sang, grinning somewhat like an idiot.

"Used to?" she asked, picking up her bag and slinging it over her shoulder.

"Haven't had the chance with my schedules recently." I shrugged.

"Oh..."

"You should probably go, I don't want to make you late... have fun!~" I grinned before turning around and heading towards Eunhyuk's room.

I knocked on the door once before entering only to find Eunhyuk still sound asleep in his pile of pillows and stuffed animals. As quietly as I could, I snuck up next to him and bent down so that we were face to face.

"Eunhyuk~" I called, nudging his shoulder, "Hyukkie~ Come on, wake up~"

Eunhyuk groaned and flipped over so that his back was facing me.

"Yah, Eunhyuk!" I whined as I continued to poke him.

"Bwo?!" he complained, throwing one of his stuffed animals at my face before covering his with his sheets.

"Wake up!~~~" I grinned, tugging at them childishly.

Eunhyuk grunted and sat up, completely disheveled.

"What do you want?!" he yelled, clearly annoyed.

"Let's meet tonight, araso?" I asked hopefully.

"Wae?" he whined, "We live together!"
"Because I want to go out for some coffee!" I pouted.

"Ani! Just go get it by yourself!"

"Please?? I want to go out with someone! I don't want to be alone..."
"Then ask someone else!"
"Yah! Lee HyukJae!" I shouted, beginning to get annoyed, "I want to hang out with you! If not I'm asking Amanda out instead!"

"Fine, I'll go!" he groaned, throwing his covers off and finally getting up.

I fist pumped in victory as he began to get dressed. "Meet me down at the Caffé Bene by the flower shop at 6pm tonight!~" I grinned as I left his room.

If only he knew...

 ****************************************************

 ***Amanda's P.O.V.***

 I sighed as I wiped down counters. It was already 5:45, fifteen minutes before closing time, and Sunggyu and I were cleaning up the shop before going home.

"Do you need a ride?" Sunggyu asked suddenly.

"Ani, the days have been getting longer. I'll be fine... thanks, though~" I replied gratefully.

 "Araso Araso... Be careful nonetheless..." he sighed, sitting down on one of the stools, completely exhausted.

"I will, don't worry. It's only a couple blocks away, anyways~"