Undercover ELF: Caught.

Chapter Eleven

***Siwon's P.O.V.***

My eyes widened at what I saw; she laid in bed with pale sweaty skin and covers strewn about messily at the foot of her bed. Her breath was shallow and her forehead burned. Oh god.

I quickly ran to the kitchen, grabbed a towel and bucket of ice and returned to Amanda's side. Wrapping some ice in a towel i began tending to her fever while dialing Leeteuk's cell phone number with my other hand.

After 2 rings he picked up, "Siwon?"

"Hyung-"

"What's wrong? Why are you calling?"

"Hyung, Amanda's sick.."

"How sick? Is she OK?"

"She's sleeping but she's really pale and has a fever. I'm putting ice on her forehead to try and bring it down. Could you bring home some soup for her tonight? "

"Okay, I'll text the others and let them know what's up. You just make sure to take care of her..."

"I will."

As I continued taking care of Amanda I began to glance around her room and my eyebrows shot up in surprise. On the wall directly above her bed were posters. Of us.

I stared suspiciously at her sleeping face, she wouldn't be a sasaeng fan, could she? I didn't think so.... Then what? Was she an ELF this entire time but just hadn't said anything?

At that moment my phone began vibrating like crazy; I had just received 23 text messages, all wondering if Amanda's okay. I quickly sent a text to the 13 of them explaining what happened and telling them to continue with their activities.

***************************************************************

(6 hours later; around 6pm)

I looked up from the book I had grabbed earlier when I heard a soft groan. Amanda was slowly opening her eyes. "Amanda? Are you OK?" I asked gently. "You scared me half to death!"

All of my attention was directed to the small, fragile girl in front of me, my book forgotten on the floor. 

"What?..." she croaked.

"You're really sick, Amanda! It's almost 6:30pm. I've been taking care of you all day."

"Really?" she whispered, trying to save her voice.

"Are feeling better, though? Do you need anything?"

"Water...."

"Just wait a minute" I said before running to the kitchen and grabbing a glass of water before running back to her room.

Helping her sit up with her back again her pillows, I pulled up her blanket and began to hold up the water for her to drink. I continued to hold it while tipping it so that she would be able to drink some while she attempted to hold it herself... attempted. She was still really weak...

When the glass was empty I set it back down on the bedside table and helped her lay back down, "You should get some more rest... Your fever is down now so I'll leave, okay?"

She nodded her head before once again closing her eyes. Turning the lights off I could hear her soft even breathing; she was already back asleep. I stepped out into the hallway, closing the door behind me as I went, and came face to face with twelve worried sets of eyes.

"Is she-" Kyuhyun's yelling was cut off as Sungmin clamped a hand over his mouth.

"Sh!!! She needs to rest!!" He whispered harshly to the maknae.