Acceptance

A/N: This chapter is simply the last chapter from Sungmin's POV... I hope this sort of clears up his situation with Amanda and that you all enjoy it!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Fifty

 ***Sungmin's POV***

"It's been ages since we've had a day off!" Heechul exclaimed, bringing me in to a hug.

"It's only been a couple of weeks.." I groaned in response, lifting his arms off of me.

"But it was a long couple of weeks." Hangeng added, winking cheekily.

I shrugged, silently agreeing, before speaking up.

"So, do we actually have plans today?" I asked the two of them, "or are we just taking time to relax?"

"Just relaxing!" Heechul exclaimed excitedly, "Some of the other guys might be dropping by later, though."

By 'other boys' I immediately understood that he meant SHINee and TVXQ; in the past years we'd spent much of Christmas with them.

"Anybody want cookies?" Ryeowook's voice suddenly rang out, silence momentarily filling the room.

"Me!" I squealed, jumping up as the rest of the guys did the same.
"Slow down!" Amanda giggled, "We haven't even made them yet!"

Groans began to fill the room as Amanda rolled her eyes playfully.

"Why would you even ask then?" Kangin groaned, splaying himself out on the sofa as if in pain.

"Oh, grown up" Ryeowook chuckled, "We needed to know how much we should make!"

All I heard was a 'hmph' in response.

I turned back to Heechul and Hangeng as Kanging returned to his phone and Amanda and Ryeowook began baking.

"What are you both looking for?" I asked curiously as I watched them fumble around the cupboards below the TV.

"A movie." Hangeng replied shortly.

I sunk back in to the cushions knowing that was the only answer I'd get.

After a few minutes Heechul finally stood up triumphantly.

"I found it!" he grinned, quickly taking the DVD out of the case and slipping it in to the DVD player.

"So what are we watching?" I tried asking as the two to them had plopped down in to the seat next to me.

"You'll see." Heechul beamed as the commercials began.

When the commercials had finally ended and the menu appeared I groaned in annoyance.

"What?" Heechul asked, seeming slightly offended.

"I don't want to watch your stupid Chinese Vampire movie!" I whined, grabbing a pillow and hugging it to my body.

"It's not stupid!" he exclaimed, insulted.

"Whatever." I grumbled, throwing the cushion at Hangeng before walking back to the kitchen.

"Amanda!" I called out, opening my arms for a hug.

Amanda raised an eyebrow questioningly before laughing and entering my arms.

"What is it?" she asked, tapping my cheek as if to let me know that she was talking about the pout gracing my lips.

"Heechul is watching his stupid Chinese vampire movie again.." I mumbled as Amanda began to laugh yet again.

"Are you serious?" she chuckled as I nodded my head, "Don't worry, the cookies will be ready soon."