Visiting SM.

Chapter Fourteen

I froze almost immediately when we walked in.

The place was, well, plain.

"What?" Sora asked, gently nudging my arm, "What's so suprising?"

"It's...." I began, but stopped.

"It's what?" she asked when I didn't continue.

"It's plainer than I expected."

Sora laughed but nodded in understanding.

At this point the boys had walked through the doors behind us and began talking to the lady at the reception desk. I eyed them suspiciously as they talked to her quietly and pointed in my direction. The lady nodded and they began to walk towards us beaming.

"What?" I asked suspiciously.

"You can come in!" Sungmin beamed, unable to contain his excitement.

I mentally facepalmed. Even if we are allowed in, I'm pretty sure we'll be kicked out because he's so loud. Surprisingly enough though, no one stormed out of an office, or any room, to complain. Huh. They must be used to it.

 As Sungmin began to bounce up and down on the balls of his feet in excitement, we all stood there, not saying a word and I looked around awkwardly. Leeteuk coughed. 

" So..."

 Everyone looked at me as I began to speak and feeling all of their curious eyes I decided to shut up. I scratched the back of my head and smiled sheepishly instead of continuing.

 Siwon raised an eyebrow at me curiously. I grinned even more and he simply shook his head.  "Are we heading to the studios? We do have a schedule, boys." Leeteuk said, continuing my sentence and making everyone pay attention.

"Oh yeah..." some one mumbled.

"Let's go then.," he said before turning around and walking towards one of the hallways. 

"Um, Leeteuk? What about me?" I asked while pointing at myself. 

He turned around, slightly surprised by my question and looked at me questioningly. "You're coming with us, of course! We'll give you a tour and everything later! We didn't bring you here so that you would just walk in then leave." 

"I'm coming with you? To the studio?..." 

"Well Duh." Heechul said, rolling his eyes.

"Come on, Amanda! " Sora urged, nudging me with her elbow.

"You know what? I think I'll just be going now.." I mumbled weakly before turning around to head back to the van.

Sora grabbed my arm before I could take a step. "You can't leave. Why would you want to leave?"

I chuckled nervously and replied in English. "I told you... What if I see another group?"

She couldn't help but smile. "You're coming with us," she laughed as she began to pull me towards the hallway where the rest of Super Junior stood, slightly confused.

"Let's go!" Sungmin sang, linking his arm with mine and dragging me down the hallway with the help of Sora.

I sighed in defeat. There was no winning with this boy...

As Sungmin lead me down the hallway we passed multiple people whom I didn't recognized.. They gave us weird looks and some even approached Leeteuk to ask what was going on. Who wouldn't? Sungmin was dragging some poor unknown girl down the hallways of SM Entertainment. They probably wondered how she got in, why she was let in, and what she was doing with him in the company halls. Was he asking for scandals? All it took was an ignorant or betraying eye. Everyone knew that what happens in the company stays in the company, but there's always the chance of letting something slip. Always.

It wasn't until we rounded multiple corners and went down a flight of stairs that he stopped.

I looked around. We were in the basement and in front of us was a small hallway with only a couple doors lining the walls. Each door had a small white board on it with names written upon them.