Just for tonight, I'll be a normal fan.

Chapter Thirty-Nine

***Amanda's P.O.V.***

"We're home!~" someone called out from the main hall as the shuffling of feet and jackets being removed could be heard.

I jumped up from my seat on the sofa and immediately ran over to the door to hug the first person I saw, Zhoumi.

It was nearly 2am and I had been waiting for them since the moment I had come home.

"Oppa!~" I squealed, flinging my arms around him.

He took a step back slightly surprised before wrapping his arms around me in return.

"Why are you so excited?" Siwon asked, raising an eyebrow.

My smile grew even more as I tightened my grip around Zhoumi. "Guess what?~ Guess what?~ Guess what?~" I sang happily.

"Bwo?" HanGeng laughed as the rest of the boys crowded around us.

I looked up at them and then at Zhoumi, beaming, before responding.

"I get to go to your concert!!!~" I screamed excitedly as I began jumping up and down.

Henry laughed as he gently pried me off Zhoumi and brought me to the sofa to sit down.

"Amanda," he began amusedly as he crouched down in front of me, "Slow down and speak Korean for the others..."

"Did I just?..." I asked him, blushing slightly and continuing to speak english.

Henry nodded his head smiling.

"Oops..." I mumbled.

I guess I spoke English on instinct...

"So why are you so happy?" Kyuhyun asked, seeing as I had stopped talking.

Forgetting my mistake I broke out into yet another smile.

"Bwo???~" Yesung whined impatiently.

"I get to go to your concert!!~" I squealed, hugging Eunhyuk who stood next to Henry.

The boys broke out into smiles as Eunhyuk stepped back in shock and I continued to bounce up and down excitedly.

"Yah, Amanda!" Siwon laughed, pulling me off Eunhyuk, "Calm down and let him breathe!~"

I looked over at Eunhyuk to see him bright red and coughing awkwardly and my cheeks immediately began to heat up.

"Mianhe, oppa..." I mumbled, embarassed as the boys continued to laugh at us.

"Aigoo~" Siwon chuckled as he patted my back assuringly, "I think it's time for bed, Amanda~"

I immediately hugged Siwon and looked up at him, pouting. "Wae??~" I whined, wanting to stay up later.

Siwon raised an eyebrow before responding. "It's almost 2:15...am..." he explained, stating the obvious.

"So?..." I asked, unimpressed by his observation.

"So, it's late and you have to go to work tomorrow."

"But..."

"Did you stay up this late just to tell us you got tickets to our concert?" Leeteuk asked from the side.

"Maybe?..."

"Aish, Amanda...." Siwon grumbled, unwrapping my arms from around him and turning me around to push me down the hallway, "Time for bed..."
"But I don't want to!" I whined, trying to turn back around.