Heechul's Sister

Chapter Thirty-Four

***Heechul's P.O.V.***

"Aigoo~ So tired~" Hangeng sighed, flopping onto his bed and laying on his back.

"I know right? Why did we have to rehearse as well when it was just Kangin who had to learn it?" I whined, taking my jacket off and carefully hanging it in the closet.

"Ah well, at least we got to hang out with Kangin-ah~" he chirped, rolling onto his stomach and pulling out his phone.

"Aish, whatever... You're boring... I wish we could've just gone drinking with him instead..." I mumbled before exiting our room and heading to the living room.

"Hyung?" Sungmin asked, coming out of his room as well.

"Bwo?" I asked, catching up to him to walk down the hall.

"Do you know where Eunhyuk and Amanda are?" he asked, obviously nervous.

"Ani... How would I know?" I mumbled.

"O-oh... Mianhe.... I just thought..." he stuttered, looking down at his feet.

"Aish, mian Sungmin... I really don't know. We can ask Donghae, araso?" I asked, giving his shoulder a light squeeze.

No matter how arrogant I might act I do care about my dongsaengs; Amanda included.

The two of us entered the living room and sat down on the kitchen stools next to Donghae.  

"Yah, Donghae!" I said to get his attention.

Donghae turned around to face the two of us while placing his phone on the counter. "Ne, hyung?" he asked curiously.

"Any news from Eunhyuk?" I asked, getting straight to the point. "We want to know where Amanda is and how she's doing..."

It was then that Siwon decided to enter, instantly ruining the mood and nearly killing our conversation. He walked past us silently and opened the fridge. We chose to ignore him but Donghae made sure to choose his words carefully.

"She's with Eunhyuk and some of his friends... They're trying to get her mind off of things..." he explained, being as vague as possible.

"Who?" Sungmin asked curiously.

Donghae glanced at Siwon worriedly before turning back to us. "Not sure... Just some friends..." he replied.

Sungmin sighed, disappointed by his answer as I stood up from the stool I had been seated on.

"Yah I'm going out, araso?" I announced, shuffling over to the door and slipping on my shoes.

"Hanging out with Jae again?" Leeteuk asked, entering the living room and leaning against the door as if seeing me off.

"Ne, see you later, araso?" I said while opening the door, ready to leave.

"Try to come back for the night?" he asked, "You have an early radio broadcast."

I nodded my head as I closed the door behind myself and headed to the TVXQ dorm...

When I finally reached their dorm door I pressed the buzzer and waited impatiently.

"Yah, Jae! Let me in!" I complained into the speaker as I pounded on their door.

"Aish... just wait a minute, Heechul!" he whined.

A couple minutes later the door beeped and opened and I waltzed in, kicking off my shoes and slinging my arm around Jaejoong's shoulder before entering the living room.