The Turtles meet their Mother.

Chapter Eighteen

***Zhoumi's P.O.V.***

I yawned and sat up. Looking around I noticed that I had spent the rest of the night after Amanda's nightmare sleeping on the sofa. Amanda also appeared to be asleep; she and Henry were snuggled against each other, his chin resting on top of her head. I couldn't help but smile. I quickly stood up and backed away from the two of them while pulling my phone out. Perfect, they were both in the picture.

I'd have to save this for later. Maybe I'll show it to them when they wake up? Or I could use it as blackmail. I shook awa that thought. Amanda's too nice.

Henry stirred and opened his eyes while I watched for his reaction curiously. At first his eyes widened surprise as they rested on Amanda, but soon his lips curled into a small smile.

"Good Morning, Love Bird!" I beamed.

Henry snapped his head up at me, clearly still waking up. "What?"

"You both looked so cute together." I joked, shit eating grin plastered on my face.

"Zhoumi!" Henry hissed.

Amanda nuzzled into Henry's neck  before opening one eye, stifling a yawn. 

"What?..." She asked before realizing how close her and Henry were.

She jumped back from Henry on the sofa, bright as a tomato, as she began to apologize without end. Henry turned pink too. "It's okay Amanda. We both fell asleep when we were talking last night..."

Amanda stopped apologizing and instead covered her face in embarrassment. When she looked at me, I smiled cheekily. 

"I'm going to go get ready for the day." she mumbled as she stood up and shuffled towards her room.

As soon as she was gone I busted out laughing. "I am so showing the others the pictures I took."

Henry's eyes widened.

I smiled once more, ran to our room and locked the door behind me before Henry could enter.

"Zhoumi! Open the door!" Henry yelled as he pounded against the door from the other side.

I snickered to myself and kept it closed.

******************************************************************

*** Eunhyuk's P.O.V.***

I sat quietly in the studio while we ate lunch. Sighing, I pulled out my phone and looked at the screen.

Ever since I saw Amanda's scars last night I've been trying to decide if I should call Sora or not. To know what exactly had happened. 

Curiosity getting the best of me I quickly stood up and walked out of the room while dialing her number into my phone. 

"Yeoboseyo?" She asked from the other end of the line.

"Noona?" I asked.

"Oh, Oppa? Why are you calling? Is something wrong?"

"I'm on my lunch break. Everything is fine. I was just wondering - I wanted to ask you about Amanda..."

"Ask what?"

 I remained silent, unsure of how to continue.

"Wondering what?"

"How exactly did Amanda's parents die?"

I heard her sigh from the other end of the line.

"I don't know the whole story..." she admitted.

I waited patiently for her to continue.