Caly's Memoir #14

15th of November

I had the best walk I never thought of having tonight.

What else to say? That I somehow broke the thing wall between us? That she got to share a part of her and I got to share something with her too? Kahit wala namang mukhang significant doon pakiramdam ko ang laking bagay parin?

I didn't expected that she'd follow me and even walked with me but she did and now I couldn't sleep while thinking about that particular moment. I was too happy with my thoughts that I can't resist her nor break her words. 

Now, I freaking need to remember how to commute and socialize publicly because I've gone pretty bad at it anymore since it's already years ago when I rode a PUV. Sa New York pa nga yata 'yon, e. College pa ako noong nagbyahe ako dito sa Manila. Struggle pero bahala na. Masaya naman ako ngayon, e.

Ah, tip nga pala. Huwag magdedesisyon kapag masyadong masaya. Syempre kailangan ko parin namang magpakatino. Bestfriend 'to ng kapatid ko. Hangga't kaya at sa abot ng makakaya, ayaw kong magkamali pagdating sa kanya.

Wala lang, parang tama na, e. 

Putangina, delikado. Sabi na kasing tiisin na at huwag nang sundan pauwi, e. Gawa gawa ka pa ng alibi, Caly. Bobo.