Caly's Memoir #22

Last days of February 
(because I'm writing this during March 1st)

This is bad. Her lips are addicting to me. It captivates me. It makes me lose my mind. It makes me crave for more than this.

I like her. I really do... or best, I'm actually falling for her.. and I doubt she is.

Simpleng halik lang 'yon pero halos mabaliw ako pagkatapos. I just went back to my own room after picking an outfit for her and I couldn't care less. I want to assume she just made me a part of her and that one day, during her shows, she'd be wearing me.

Oh, how I hope it's that easy.

Ang hirap kuhanin ng loob ng babaeng 'to. I know I'm 'bout to lose here but I couldn't see any chances. My image has always been ruined for her. Parang hindi niya ako pagbibigyang makabawi man lang at ipakita sa kanya na mali ang inaakala niya.

Parang wala akong choice kung hindi ang maghintay kaya ganoon nalang siguro.

Maghintay kung kailan siya matatapos mahalin ang pinsan ko, at maghintay sa pagkakataong ako naman ang mamahalin niya.

This is so sickening, come on. I was a jealous potato through out her runways because of men flocking their way to her and I couldn't do something. Umamin man ako o hindi, hindi ko parin siya makukuha.

And are there even means and ways to have her? To own her? To make her mine?

At bakit ko naman kinukwestyon 'tong memoir na 'to. Hindi naman 'to sasagot. 

-______-